Ally not happy at selling arsenal shares

Boab

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only hope we have is rangers not been paid for shares whyte has put it in that stockbrokers account, which has curiously just gone under. Might this not be theft and we get shares back eventually. Would be good on more than one level as this russian is a friend of Putin and sounds a bit shady himself. Wouldn't want him after me anyway.

Such a shame the old board recommended they be sold if you care to look over past AGM minutes.

The old board discussed selling them but didn't. Huge difference between what you say and what happened and a huge difference between discussion and action!!! Go back to your dignified silence till you know the facts!

love to hear whytes reasoning for 200k.

i know there are fans here that would say they shouldnt be sold for any amount, but thats just silly, if we sold them for 6m, it maybe be a bitter sweet pill to swallow but id have no objections at that sort of cash, espiecially in times liek these.

but 200k - surely there are much better ways of raising 200k for whatever reason he needed it for, that flogging our history.

just goes to prove what i felt all along, whytes doesnt have the funds - he may be a millionaire whos made a buck in shareholdings and buying sinking ships, and presented hismelf as a way out for Murray.