Honestly, has/does anyone read the rangers tax blog?

Boab

I've read bits from time to time but not anywhere religious with it and came to it quite late. I dare say, its often proved to be right and before other people revelations or media stories; for example the ticketus money story.

If anyone doesn't know what it is, here's the link: http://rangerstaxcase.com/

It also, if I may say, doesn't have the author come across as a total cock in the the same way their beloved Phil does. RTB still written by a Celtic fan, don't get me wrong.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ur tin hat on boab (tu)

Well aye, a question I'd wanted to ask! Bar from a VB linked post, hadn't seen it mentioned on RM, whether that good or bad.

Its not a nice thing, the RTB, but is often a right thing. Whether we like it or not.

I've read bits from time to time but not anywhere religious with it and came to it quite late. I dare say, its often proved to be right and before other people revelations or media stories; for example the ticketus money story.

If anyone doesn't know what it is, here's the link: http://beastsite.com/

It also, if I may say, doesn't have the author come across as a total cock in the the same way their beloved Phil does. RTB written by a Celtic fan, don't get me wrong.

Oh ffs.

Do we really need this advertised on here.

What's annoying is whoever this guy is, he knows far too much about our private financials. I think as u say, alot of it was rubbished but most of it has came true unfortunately.

He must have a leak, a source, it's not by accident that he knows so much about our dealings

I have not read it because it's not in my interests to read it. The blog won't change anything and the intention behind it is vehemently anti-Rangers. I'd rather hear all the bad news from other sources, quite frankly.

I agree, I'm a very much 'let and let live' (I think that's the phrase) sort of guy but I've dipped my toes in, I'm honest enough to admit.

If anyone doesn't know what it is, here's the link: http://rangerstaxcase.com/

It also, if I may say, doesn't have the author come across as a total cock in the the same way their beloved Phil does. RTB written by a Celtic fan, don't get me wrong.

mate, it's clearly atim with a few mates. Look at the words and phrases they use. It appears to be a contact in the media who's letting them in before the press have time for legal verification.

What's annoying is whoever this guy is, he knows far too much about our private financials. I think as u say, alot of it was rubbished but most of it has came true unfortunately.

He must have a leak, a source, it's not by accident that he knows so much about our dealings

the guy is a disgraced lawyer from coatbridge.

never looked at it so wouldnt know if hes right or wrong

RTC and McGillivens site are motivated by hatred of protestants plain and simple. They just don't have the guts to say so.

I'm not defending either but RTB would probably be better mentioning Protestantism or infact, excuse the pub, protesting outside a church on a Sunday then.

i took the plunge and just looked at his site and yes he has got some things right about the rangers, but i doubt theres anything he has right(yet?) on the big tax case.

no one knows what the outcome will be and no one knows how much for if we lose. for the simple reason that the judge hasnt made his decision.

so its basically a website trying to dig up as much dirt as possible on our club. the taxcase speel is just to draw viewers from the dark side on to it.