Gordon Smith on Sky today as a pundit

Boab

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, and im not defending whyte, but at least we did bid for these guys wether we had the money or not :P

We did but if i recall as soon we went out of Europe, those big bids were withdrawn or the deals fell through.

1-0 Ger!!! Kerkar, beautiful balance on the left. Davis supporting very well and a lovely finish.

We did but if i recall as soon we went out of Europe, those big bids were withdrawn or the deals fell through.

1-0 Ger!!! Kerkar, beautiful balance on the left. Davis supporting very well and a lovely finish.

if whyte planned all along to rob us blind then spending 5million on 2 players wouldnt have helped his cause

if whyte planned all along to rob us blind then spending 5million on 2 players wouldnt have helped his cause

I agree. The fact remains, withouth European football, the club, not Whyte, not Ally, not the fans, but the club could not afford those kind of transfer fees.

true whyte gambled on euro income, he failed, but its not like we havent gambled on euor income before :lol:

True that. The root problem at Rangers. That inability to manage the business and club within its means.

No he's not.

Well when asked what it was like working along with Whyte he started describing his role at the club. When asked when it was he realised there was no money, he said there was money being spent at the beginning, citing the examples of Juhasz and Goodwillie. 3 million euros and 2 million pounds respectively that in reality wasn't spent.

Examples of waffling?

Well when asked what it was like working along with Whyte he started describing his role at the club. When asked when it was he realised there was no money, he said there was money being spent at the beginning, citing the examples of Juhasz and Goodwillie. 3 million euros and 2 million pounds respectively that in reality wasn't spent.

Examples of waffling?

he also stated that it was when we dropped out of europe that money became tight

give the man some credit, he could have dug at whyte no bother there but he kept his dignity and at least told us what went on

Smith has no reason to lie

Examples of waffling?

I think you are whafflin ;)

he also stated that it was when we dropped out of europe that money became tight

give the man some credit, he could have dug at whyte no bother there but he kept his dignity and at least told us what went on

Smith has no reason to lie

You might be right.

I've just got it in for Whyte and want him buried.