Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boab

The Papac scores for Brazil!

No other Gers player as far as I remember, but Tom Boyd scored for them in '98.

Try Derek Johnstone : own goal v Brazil in a Hampden friendly. I think he put the ball in the net behind the girvan lighthouse.

SCOTLAND: McCloy(Rangers), Jardine(Rangers), McGrain(Celtic), Bremner W(Leeds United), Holton(Manchester United), Johnstone D(Rangers), Morgan(Manchester United), Hay(Celtic), Parlane(Rangers), Jordan(Leeds United), Dalglish(Celtic).

Sub: Graham G(Manchester United) for Johnstone D[69]

BRAZIL: Leao (Palmeiras), Ze Maria (Corinthians), Luis Pereira (Palmeiras), Piazza (Cruzeiro), Marco Antonio (Fluminense), Clodoaldo (Santos), Rivellino (Corinthians), Valdomiro (Internacional), Jairzinho (Botafogo), Paulo Cesar Caju (Flamengo), Dirceu (Botafogo).

Scorer: Johnstone D(og)

Try Derek Johnstone : own goal v Brazil in a Hampden friendly. I think he put the ball in the net behind the girvan lighthouse.

SCOTLAND: McCloy(Rangers), Jardine(Rangers), McGrain(Celtic), Bremner W(Leeds United), Holton(Manchester United), Johnstone D(Rangers), Morgan(Manchester United), Hay(Celtic), Parlane(Rangers), Jordan(Leeds United), Dalglish(Celtic).

BRAZIL: Leao (Palmeiras), Ze Maria (Corinthians), Luis Pereira (Palmeiras), Piazza (Cruzeiro), Marco Antonio (Fluminense), Clodoaldo (Santos), Rivellino (Corinthians), Valdomiro (Internacional), Jairzinho (Botafogo), Paulo Cesar Caju (Flamengo), Dirceu (Botafogo).

:D Going by some of those names mate, I'd like to think I was knee high to a grasshopper at the time!! :D

Nice find though! (tu)

:D Going by some of those names mate, I'd like to think I was knee high to a grasshopper at the time!! :D

Nice find though! (tu)

Unfortunately I wasn't !

Showing my age. i was at the game.