The Festival

showtime69

Changed my bet from Balthazar King to scotsirish - FFS - caught the favourite fever. Think I'll give tomorrow a miss!!

Well done to all you boys who got your win - am not jealous, not even a little bit!! :disappointment::ph34r:

doh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotsirish 4.00 Cheltenham - P/U

Prima Porta 1.45 Sedgefield - Won

Quevega 4.40 Cheltenham - Won

Stake To Win

10.00 239.17

Montbazon 1.30 Cheltenham

(To be Placed) - 4th

Fruity O'Rooney 2.40 Cheltenham

(To be Placed)2nd

Kentford Grey Lady 4.40 Cheltenham

(To be Placed)2nd

Stake To Win

10.00 377.29

Harpsy Cord 5.15 Cheltenham - E/W

Bless The Wings 5.15 Cheltenham - E/W

Kentford Grey Lady 4.40 Cheltenham - E/W - 2nd

Fruity O'Rooney 2.40 Cheltenham - E/W 0 2nd

The Package 2.40 Cheltenham - E/W - 4th

Montbazon 1.30 Cheltenham - E/W 4th

Not to bad a start. I got paid out on 4th for Montbazon from bet365 but never got it as a place in the place bet which pissed me off. If it had came third I would have had 337.

Need Harpsy Cord to place for 330 in the next though.

Not to bad a start. I got paid out on 4th for Montbazon from bet365 but never got it as a place in the place bet which pissed me off. If it had came third I would have had 337.

Need Harpsy Cord to place for 330 in the next though.

Going well

Had a good day. Decent return on place bets on Kentford Grey Lady and Rock on Ruby. Also had a wee bit of 4/1 on Rock on Ruby (betting w/o Hurricane Fly). Strange...I could not see ROR beating the Fly but I was celebrating as it turned the corner coming down the hill....easy.

Cracking atmosphere at Cheltenham, any punters that have never been should really give it a go.

Only downside was on the train back to Bristol. Drunk fellow countryman making an arse of himself on the train.....typical tadger who thinks everyone is his pal or mucker. Train had a few cheltenham punters but was mostly commuters and families. When he was pushing ppl about to get off the train he obviously didnae bargain on somebody who is used to getting last train hame to Ayrshire fae Central and has seen nastier drunks than him. Called me an arrogant prick and a bender and his last threat to me as his missus was dragging him away was he would get me barred fae the races cos he works there by the way. Made me ashamed to be Scottish

Had a score on sous le cieux @ 6/1 so far. Will look some more tonight but I reckon I will have some of Moscow Mannon in bumper, bit of e/w on Cotton Mill and maybe take on sizing europe with Kauto Stone (see how betting w/o fav market is)