stephen craigan

RFC55

Is he one of gods chosen people?

He is on kay adams(I think) phone in show and he sounds like he is genuinely hurt by the Rangers situation! He also spoke well about the players etc! Btw the program is still on discussing us, think its radio scotland

I've only ever heard him admit to being a Glenman but it's odds on that he follows us aswell to some degree. I always thought Craigan was from Newtownards but Amac reckons Comber and he's probably right as he's from that part of the world.

Is he one of gods chosen people?

He is on kay adams(I think) phone in show and he sounds like he is genuinely hurt by the Rangers situation! He also spoke well about the players etc! Btw the program is still on discussing us, think its radio scotland

kay Adams is definitely one of us She is from Greenock area and i know she is one a bluenose or family is

Not sure of Craigan ,it wouldnt be like BBC to hire a bluenose irishman thats still playing.Doubt it

Remember guys, there has got to be a shitload of cash to pay the administrators, so the most important thing right now is finding enough money from ANYWHERE to pay the rediculous costs the administrators will rack up

Remember guys, there has got to be a shitload of cash to pay the administrators, so the most important thing right now is finding enough money from ANYWHERE to pay the rediculous costs the administrators will rack up

From Stephen Craigan or Kay Adams?