Legends Game

JCDBigBear

I'm hoping it will bring out the nanny

They will be swarming to see big amo and maldini in their shorts again

And with this hot weather, skimpy boob tubes and miniskirts could be on show

Great night

:lol:

I loved big Amo back in the day :drool: when I last saw him he wasn't wearing well :( Cant wait to see Laudrup, he is still a hunk

(tu) Should be a good game the Milan team is cracking too think its safe to say there will be alot of goals.

Hopefully there will be a lot of goals! What's Milan's team. Know of Maldini, Baresi, Boban, Papin, who else?

Hopefully there will be a lot of goals! What's Milan's team. Know of Maldini, Baresi, Boban, Papin, who else?

The Rangers Legends side will be managed by Walter Smith and captained by Richard Gough while Italian defensive legend Franco Baresi captains AC Milan Glorie in what is sure to be a night to remember at Ibrox.

Ally McCoist, Brian Laudrup, Paul Gascoigne, Andy Goram, Lorenzo Amoruso, Jorg Albertz, Michael Mols, Arthur Numan and Davie Weir will all pull their boots on once again.

And Baresi's squad boasts world-class talent like Paolo Maldini, Jean-Pierre Papin, Christian Panucci, Gianluigi Lentini and Zvonimir Boban.

All I know is what Has been on the official site though it hasn't been updated recently but Boban,Baresi and Maldini were favourites of mine growing up,it would be good if Gattuso could make an appearance.

Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Jean-Pierre Papin, Alessandro Costacurta, Christian Panucci, Gianluigi Lentini and Zvonimir Boban. From their website.

Cheers (tu) any other rumoured names as the ones already announced don't make a starting XI, what GK do you think they will bring?

All I know is what Has been on the official site though it hasn't been updated recently but Boban,Baresi and Maldini were favourites of mine growing up,it would be good if Gattuso could make an appearance.

Cheers! I loved Boban as well, he was hot! Would love wee Rino to play but is his eye not still in a bad way?

Well I was just looking up the last match they played and this was some of their squad.

AC Milan confirmed Glorie players:

- Nelson Dida

- Massimo Taibi

- Franco Baresi

- Alessandro Costacurta

- Christian Panucci

- Pietro Vierchwood

- Roberto Mussi

- Giuseppe Favalli

- Giuseppe Pancaro

- Stefano Eranio

- Gigi Lentini

- Diego Fuser

- Angelo Carbone

- Mario Bortolazzi

- Roberto Lorenzini

- Marcos Cafu

- Serginho

- Daniele Massaro

- Maurizio Ganz

- Jean Pierre Papin

- George Weah

Perhaps some of those players. Dida as keeper perhaps.

Well I was just looking up the last match they played and this was some of their squad.

Perhaps some of those players. Dida as keeper perhaps.

It would be great seeing Dida. I thought he was still playing for some reason

Dont know the latest on him,even if he couldn't play to come on the pitch at half-time would be good :praise:

Yeah that would work. Even to do the rising stars draw or something. Hopefully he will be there. Who's the Milan manager going to be?

Thought that this deserved a thread and if not admin can delete it :)

Gives everyone the chance to post teams they thought never possible before and hope fully they enjoy the game! :D

Goram

Stevens Weir Gough Numan

Laudrup Gio Gazza Albertz

McCoist Hateley/Mols

3-1 Rangers, Super Ally, Laudrup and an Albertz classic ;)

Enjoy fellow bears