Legends Game

JCDBigBear

I may have missed it earlier in the thread but does anyone know if Gazza's still playing??

Someone said he wasn't listed in the squad anymore :( don't know if it's true. Hope he is playing, he is one of the ones I want to see the most

I would also really like to know if Gazza's still playing? i have been so looking forward to seeing him, anyone know for sure? :anguish:

It's the dinner tonight, so hopefully folk from here will be at it and be able to tell us of he is there. I really hope he is

I really hope so I was Buzzing when it was announced on the official website he was playing and now with no confirmation he seems to be out :((

Plenty of Legends there but Gazza And Laudrup are the two that I would give my left Nut to see again!!

It's not looking good, you would think Gazza would be one of the main draws and would be listed on the official site, but there is no mention of him now :( don't know the reasons for his withdrawl (and of he even has withdrawn) but it's a bit galling for all the fans that wanted to see him. Hope he will still be there and we are worrying for nothing :lol:

Fantastic that there has been 36k sold so far. That is really phenomenal when you think about it. Hopefully more can go through today and tomorrow to get it to near 40k and I think that would be a fantastic achievement.crabflute.gif

Gotta say mate this should be a sellout with the players on show and any true Rangers Fan should be there for the cause and also to see these players,

I'm as excited about this as I was the old firm game(almost)

Best £12 I've spent in years.

A prior arrangement? He has been listed as playing for months :anguish:

my guess is hes been offered something else that pays...gazza needs the cash these days and im sure if he got the same amount for turning out the rangers once more then he'd rather do just that but the mans got debt! Hes probably just doing an after dinner speech or something shit like that but hey ho

Gotta say mate this should be a sellout with the players on show and any true Rangers Fan should be there for the cause and also to see these players,

I'm as excited about this as I was the old firm game(almost)

Best £12 I've spent in years.

I'm not a true Rangers fan. :disappointment:

my guess is hes been offered something else that pays...gazza needs the cash these days and im sure if he got the same amount for turning out the rangers once more then he'd rather do just that but the mans got debt! Hes probably just doing an after dinner speech or something shit like that but hey ho

HE's doing a PA meet & greet, £30 a head, or something.

In Pontefracy or similar.