Legends Game

JCDBigBear

Naah theres no way the press bit will obscure your view!

It's my mate that's got tickets there and I go down a few times a season and the leg room is actually more than it is in my seat in MRQ. And I've got pretty big legs :sherlock:

As long as I can get a perfect view of the pitch, and be able to take lots of pics I will be happy :lol:

Glad to hear the leg room is decent (even for folk with big legs ;)) club deck is the worst :anguish: for that.

As long as I can get a perfect view of the pitch, and be able to take lots of pics I will be happy :lol:

Glad to hear the leg room is decent (even for folk with big legs ;)) club deck is the worst :anguish: for that.

Aye you'll get a perfect view. Just one thing though, don't go mental when there's a goal! ICT at home this season was the last time I was down there and when Lafferty scored after our comeback I went mental and banged my knee off the wooden bit :lol:

Aye you'll get a perfect view. Just one thing though, don't go mental when there's a goal! ICT at home this season was the last time I was down there and when Lafferty scored after our comeback I went mental and banged my knee off the wooden bit :lol:

Haha if Albertz scores a rocket of a free kick I will try to restrain the celebrations. Thanks for the warning :lol:

I reckon with it tickets being sold right up to kick off we could get 40,000 at this. The scum when they played Man U in the summer got a bumper crowd, and that was with no mark celebs like Patrick Kielty playing :anguish:

aye, and the no name wanker has been quoted as saying he'd rather score a goal against Rangers than win an oscar, which prompted one bear to accurately inform him that he's got more chance of scoring for the scum than ever getting close to a fucking oscar :lol:

the timing of the scum's legend game accounts for their attendance numbers, our choice of a friday night on a league weekend was a dodgy one.

but with pay at the door i'm sure we will answer the call for our heroes.

let's party bears.

family time!

:21::uk::crabflute:

aye, and the no name wanker has been quoted as saying he'd rather score a goal against Rangers than win an oscar, which prompted one bear to accurately inform him that he's got more chance of scoring for the scum than ever getting close to a fucking oscar :lol:

the timing of the scum's legend game accounts for their attendance numbers, our choice of a friday night on a

league weekend was a dodgy one.

but with pay at the door i'm sure we will answer the call for our heroes.

let's party bears.

family time!

:21::uk::crabflute:

Forgot about that "actor" playing in it, and some of Westlife as well I think :anguish: no comparrison in those wasters compared to the legends on show tomorrow from both teams. Can't wait :happy:

Heard them say last night on the news that you can just turn up and buy your ticket for anyone still thinking of going at last minute (tu)

Aye, but head up early as queues are expected.