I'd gladly pay the cash to see gazza do a handstand

It will probably just be rolling subs, on and off as many times as you want

£12 for adults

£8 concessions

Not sure on kids , think it might be £6

Prices are amazing for the talent on show, albeit a little slower

I'd gladly pay the cash to see gazza do a handstand

cheers mate

Managed to convince a few mates to go to this - should be a good piss up pre and after match - bit disappointing these aren't going faster :(

Had a look on the website earlier and still loads and loads of seats available. Would be supprised if 10,000 has been sold for this :( the attendence for this game could be as bad as that taig friendly last season or the season before when all you could was masses (no pun intended) of green seats :anguish:

Had a look on the website earlier and still loads and loads of seats available. Would be supprised if 10,000 has been sold for this :( the attendence for this game could be as bad as that taig friendly last season or the season before when all you could was masses (no pun intended) of green seats :anguish:

Hopefully will pick up as it gets closer! Good few ST holders I know haven't bothered to get there seats yet either.

Hopefully will pick up as it gets closer! Good few ST holders I know haven't bothered to get there seats yet either.

A few ST holders I work with aren't going either. Can't understand the reluctance for this game, what the hell is £12 when so many legends are on show. It's worth the ticket price alone just to see Gazza and Laudrup playing together again

My tickets came at the end of last week, and looking through this, it seems I've done the same as a lot of folk by going for the main stand. Me and a couple mates are going to be in MFM Row B.

Me too

Prob sitting next to you mate

THREE-in-a-row skipper David Weir has confirmed he will make a sensational return to Ibrox on March 30 to play for Rangers Legends against AC Milan Glorie.

The former Scotland defender left the light blues in January and has taken up a coaching position at Everton, where he played for eight years and made 269 appearances.

In his new role at Goodison, Davie has retained his fitness by also playing for Everton's Reserves and he admits he can't wait to return to Glasgow at the end of this month to take part in a match that will feature a galaxy of stars.

The Rangers Legends side will be managed by Walter Smith and captained by Richard Gough while Franco Baresi, one of the greatest defenders of all time, will lead out AC Milan Glorie on what is sure to be a fantastic night for fans to enjoy.

Ally McCoist, Brian Laudrup, Paul Gascoigne, Andy Goram, Lorenzo Amoruso, Jorg Albertz, Michael Mols, Arthur Numan have already confirmed they will pull on their boots again for Rangers.

And Baresi's squad boasts world-class talent such Paolo Maldini, Jean-Pierre Papin, Christian Panucci, Gianluigi Lentini and Zvonimir Boban to name just a few.

The majority of the revenue raised from the match will go to the club while the Rangers Charity Foundation and AC Milan Foundation will also benefit.

Tickets are priced £12 for adults, £8 for concessions and £6 for children. Click here to buy or call 0871 702 1972.

SDOW :praise:

(tu)

James Richardson sitting having a coffee with a big broadsheet..Those were the days :praise:

Childhood memories on a Saturday morning!! :praise:

Gazza usually made an appearance during his time at Lazio.

I remember Gazza and James driving about in a convertible car!!

The Rangers Legends side will be managed by Walter Smith and captained by Richard Gough while Franco Baresi, one of the greatest defenders of all time, will lead out AC Milan Glorie on what is sure to be a fantastic night for fans to enjoy.

Ally McCoist, Brian Laudrup, Paul Gascoigne, Andy Goram, Lorenzo Amoruso, Jorg Albertz, Michael Mols, Arthur Numan have already confirmed they will pull on their boots again for Rangers.

And Baresi's squad boasts world-class talent such Paolo Maldini, Jean-Pierre Papin, Christian Panucci, Gianluigi Lentini and Zvonimir Boban to name just a few.

My ticket arrived in the post this morning, getting near pee ma pants excited level now, can't wait to see all these players playing.

My ticket arrived in the post this morning, getting near pee ma pants excited level now, can't wait to see all these players playing.

Did your envelope have the pre-stamped 1st covered up and a second class stamp on it :lol:

Davie Weir confirmed to play.

Weir, who is now a coach at Everton, bid an emotional farewell to the Rangers support on January 21 when Aberdeen were the visitors to Ibrox and he admits running down the tunnel again will be a special feeling.

He said: "It will be great to come back up and I'm sure the fans will be really looking forward to the game.

"From my own perspective it will be nice to see a few familiar faces and it will do a lot to lift the spirits around the club.

"It's been a tough time for everyone at Rangers we all know that but a match like this will excite the supporters and all the players involved.

"When you look at the lads Walter will have to pick from the Rangers team will be very strong as will the Milan side.

"They have some of the greatest players of all time in their squad so it will be a competitive 90 minutes but, most importantly, it's a night everyone will be able to enjoy."