Legends Game

JCDBigBear

I hope that people snap up the tickets - Come young guns, give up the dancing and the fillies for a night and get along to the match, or better still treat them to a panty wetting glimpse of the stars of past glory

hopefully managed to get a few more bears going to the game after some nifty twittering shite.

the publicity for this is pretty poor. I had no idea the tickets were on sale yet and it's been what, over a week now? also have no idea what the date is for this, can somebody let me know? will be on the fone this evening to get my ticket

the publicity for this is pretty poor. I had no idea the tickets were on sale yet and it's been what, over a week now? also have no idea what the date is for this, can somebody let me know? will be on the fone this evening to get my ticket

Fri 30th Mar. Kick off 7.30pm

gio.jpg

Van Bronckhorst spent three seasons at Ibrox after a £5million move from Feyenoord in 1998 and he was a huge favourite with fans.

He made 118 appearances for the club and scored 22 goals against the likes of Celtic, Monaco, Galatasaray and Bayer Leverkusen.

Playing in midfield for the Light Blues, he won two SPL titles, a League Cup and two Scottish Cups, scoring in the 4-0 win over Aberdeen in the 2000 final.

Van Bronckhorst later moved to Arsenal then Barcelona, where he won the Champions League in 2006 against the Gunners in Paris.

Operating as a left-back by that point, he returned to Feyenoord and stayed at De Kuip until he retired in 2010 before going back as a coach under Ronald Koeman last summer.

Van Bronckhorst has only been back to Ibrox once since his 2001 departure as part of Arsenal's squad for s 2003 pre-season friendly.

But he can't wait to line up for the home side once more under manager Walter Smith and experience the feeling of being a Rangers player once again.

Remember tickets are available now priced at £12 for adults, £8 for concessions and £6 for children. Click HERE now to purchase or call 0871 702 1972.

Van Bronckhorst said: "It will be great to team up with some of the club's best ever players and pull on a Rangers shirt again at Ibrox in front of all the fans.

"I was delighted when I was asked to play and it turned out I would be able to because I know the fans will turn up in huge numbers.

"It will be a privilege to relive the atmosphere they will create. I've been back once with Arsenal for a friendly but that was different to this.

"I'll get to put on a blue shirt this time and that will be special. Sometimes in life you don't get to have such great moments again and I'll be very lucky in that respect.

"I'm looking forward to playing for Walter when he takes our team. He is somebody I met at the 1998 World Cup in our hotel when we were in France.

"He had obviously just left Rangers while I was moving to Ibrox so we spoke about the club and it was good to hear what he had to say then.

"Of course, he did well before Dick Advocaat was in charge and did another really good job when he returned to take the team a few years ago.

"He was and still is one of the great coaches. He was fantastic for Rangers and it will be nice for me to turn out for him.

"Last year I played in Edwin van der Sar's farewell game when Alex Ferguson was the manager and as a coach now, I paid close attention to how he acts and what he did.

"Even if it is only a charity match, it will be the same when I play for Walter too. I will be trying to pick up things that I can use myself."

Hospitality packages for Rangers Legends v AC Milan Glorie are also available from £99 plus VAT.

To get yours email hospitality@rangers.co.uk or call the sales team on 0871 702 1972. Remember to phone the same number for match tickets too.

RFC Official

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfTKc-bwHjs

I really hope they bring out a DVD of the game. Some fantastic players on show

That's a great idea mate

Add on some footage of the dinner and it would be a great DVD

Some in the changing room footage too

Imagine gazza, coisty , durrant, the goalie allay it again

Big goughie and Davie weir firing up the troops

Thanks mate

Ticket sales are poor

They must have just shut the club deck for this

They should just shut the broomloan and fire everyone else into the 3 stands as it looks horrible empty seats everywhere

Still a couple of weeks to go but doesn't look promising.

Public sale of tickets for Rangers & AC Milan legends game are on sale. Judging by the online ticket site, the level of interest is pathetic. I don't know how up-to-date the site is but the ticket sales look awful. This is a fundraiser for RFC as well as Milan charity. A chance to see fabulous players from the recent past. £12 a ticket for adults and £6 for kids. What is the matter with our support?

I thought it was a fundraiser for Rangers' charities, not the Club itself?

Anyway a lot of us generally don't go to friendlies. But I'm not sure what's 'the matter' with our support - could you give me some more information?

Just booked four tickets this, taking my wee cousin along for his first game at Ibrox so I hope he enjoys it. I'm kinda surprised how poor the ticket sales have been so far but i'm sure they will pick up in the the next week or so.