Legends Game

JCDBigBear

17 of us going...it's my stag-do that weekend, been arranged for ages. When this game was announced, couldn't believe my luck. Off to see the legends then out to get plastered. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

We're all in the main stand, wearing stupid T-shirts with my face on them.

Was at a sportsman's dinner where the Goalie was speaking last weekend and he said that AC Milan have confirmed George Weah, Marco Van Basten, Frank Rijkaard and Ruud Gullit to play. Any idea if this is true?

:drool: with maldini, baresi too.

This is going to be a cracker.

How many tickets are sold so far?

You get guys buying scarves for £10

FFS , fuck them and pay an extra £2 to see a game of legends instead of looking like something from the beano

I know it's hard for the season ticket holders who have forked out enough cash

It's the hangers on who go to the cup finals and head to ibrox after winning a league that pisses me off

They could and should be helping

Fuxakes, I hope you realise that we don't all live within walking distance of Ibrox.

You get guys buying scarves for £10

FFS , fuck them and pay an extra £2 to see a game of legends instead of looking like something from the beano

I know it's hard for the season ticket holders who have forked out enough cash

It's the hangers on who go to the cup finals and head to ibrox after winning a league that pisses me off

They could and should be helping

You know what - with posts like this you are part of the fuckin problem - not the solution!! Ibrox opening their doors when the league is won allows The Rangers Family in and that includes people whose whole family for generations have been brought on Rangers but they've not been fortunate enough to earn a standard of living that allows them to buy tickets for matches. It doesn't stop them loving the Gers. I know. I spent my early years in Bridgeton and my family still live all around there. I've been fortunate enough to make a good living but I WOULD NEVER lecture those I know who haven't. And they would dearly love to be able to afford to go as Rangers run in your blood round there - even at £12 a shot!

Don't go lecturing people mate cos you know what it creates the opposite reaction i.e. Feck you mate. Makes you come across like somebody brought up with it all on a plate. Which I'm sure is not the true story.