Legends Game

JCDBigBear

I've said this 47 times but I'll make it the 48th for the sake of it.

Capello to manage the glorie team?

I think it's sacchi mate

Won back to back European cups with them I'm sure in the team baresi, gullit etc played in

10 Days to go. We don't seem to be selling many tickets. The main stand rear is sold out but thats it.

Unless they are not opening the top tier?

Hoping that if we gub this mob at the weekend the mood towards the game will change.

I'm sure that's why the stadium planner shows unavailable

It's always been like that since the tickets went on sale

I've never noticed that it says unavailable, shows how observant I am :lol:

Maybe she is just presuming she will sit where she usually sits, will need to tell her it's not available

I've never noticed that it says unavailable, shows how observant I am :lol:

Maybe she is just presuming she will sit where she usually sits, will need to tell her it's not available

More than likely mate

There must be alot of season ticket holders not got tickets and might try and get them nearer the time

chill out lads, just done a quick approx count on the stadium planner and I reckon we have sold about 18000...not too bad.

Should Milan bring 1500 away fans with them then were near on 20000..take into account club decks not open, that's 3500 seats not for sale and where all ready half full! Pump Celtic on Sunday, sell the club midweek, sold out party time on the Friday...happy days :)

optimist loyal :rangers:

How do you do the count ?

too much time on my hands I counted how many seats we have on one of the blocks for each stand and tier. for example BF front blocks hold 640 & bf top holds 800.

Website says for each section whether or not availability is good, very good, or limited available...very good means 85% empty, good means 80% full, limited I just counted ass sold out

loser i know :blush:

(and probably wrong :lol: )

chill out lads, just done a quick approx count on the stadium planner and I reckon we have sold about 18000...not too bad.

Should Milan bring 1500 away fans with them then were near on 20000..take into account club decks not open, that's 3500 seats not for sale and where all ready half full! Pump Celtic on Sunday, sell the club midweek, sold out party time on the Friday...happy days :)

optimist loyal :rangers:

Is that not pretty optimistic for an away support for a Legends charity friendly?