Aberdeen fans release Rangers related statement

Boab

This from a bunch of cunts that average about 5 thousand at home games. A fucking shower of rats that are losing in excess of 60k pw. These are the chunts that go on about 2 stars , well sheepie one is for a charity game.

And as for you history , well it is like a fart makes a noise and disappears as quickly but leaves a stench. That is a description of your football history.

Building a 20,000 what a fuckin joke and if the council up here gives them anything towards it the bastards should be jailed.

I had to laugh when they said that their looking into building a 20,000 seater stadium.

They can't even fill the shite stadium they have the now for ANY SPL game :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPL's TV deal - £80 million over 5 seasons = 16 million a season. Divide that among 12 clubs equally = £1.33 million/club/season

Say the Old firm left the SPL and they lost the TV deal, awful right?

Well say a team's average attendance went up 3,000 (think that's reasonable) because they would actually have a chance of winning the league.

Their gate receipts might increase by 3,000 => (3,000 * £15 ticket price * 38games) = £1.7 million per season. Add in other profits i.e. food, programmes etc - expenses and that might make about the same as the TV money.

Do they need us? This is assuming that us and Celtic left the league (or we went bust). Sorry if this causes trouble but was just having a think :pipe:

my word, they should go back to doing what they do best... banging sheep. bunch of inbred wankers. The OF get more money because the have more fans and there is far more interest in watching them on TV. Maybe Aberdeen wouldnt be so insignificant if they have a fan base to match, or a team on the pitch thats not completely shite :lol:

how many bitter cunts make up the Aberdeen supporters trust anyway? 3. The 1 with a computer and a spell checker gets to write the statement :lol:

SPL's TV deal - £80 million over 5 seasons = 16 million a season. Divide that among 12 clubs equally = £1.33 million/club/season

Say the Old firm left the SPL and they lost the TV deal, awful right?

Well say a team's average attendance went up 3,000 (think that's reasonable) because they would actually have a chance of winning the league.

Their gate receipts might increase by 3,000 => (3,000 * £15 ticket price * 38games) = £1.7 million per season. Add in other profits i.e. food, programmes etc - expenses and that might make about the same as the TV money.

Do they need us? This is assuming that us and Celtic left the league (or we went bust). Sorry if this causes trouble but was just having a think :pipe:

There wouldn't be a TV deal if it wasn't for us. Who would actually want to watch that dross? I know if it wasn't for Rangers I wouldn't pay a blind bit of notice to the SPL.

Rangers led most of the top Scottish clubs into ruinous debt by their unsustainable overspending from the Souness years onwards,

That statement has got to be a joke

You are absolutely correct - When Walter left we were £21million in the black. The overspending started when Advocaat arrived. As you with the sheepies - its inaccurate