*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

This will be a tough game, it always is at Dundee United. Throw in our probable line-up and it doesn't look good. But you've got to be optimistic and think we can do the business. I'm hoping for 0-2, goals from Little and Aluko.

At the same time of wanting the supporters to be there to clap and cheer the players given their huge sacrifice, I also want to stick up Thompson and Dundee United Football Club by boycotting. Showing them how much they really NEED Rangers to survive. God knows how many bears are actually going, anyone know roughly?

We will fucking rape them so hard they wont have any tangereen left to wipe their broken holes with.

Little for a fucking hat trick and mccabe for a rebound goal.

GIRYU ya dirty "let the f******s walk all over you* bastard of a club.

I am sorry but how can we judge todays line up - there is no balance sheet information about all these fringe players that are coming in - are these players 'fit and proper people' to be running for our club? Where is the court case information about them and when will it be decided and is there any alternate bids to these players or are they the only game in town?

OMG! A football thead on RM. Its been a while!

The first team choice will look interesting - the players on the bench I am likely to not even know they exist let alone there capabilities. There are so many players out I wont even make a pass at a team, it could be a strange day!

No excuses for not winning today. We can't use the excuse of "players were worried for their future" like we did after the Kilmarnock and Hearts defeats. Any kind of win would do, just to prevent the taigs winning the title at Ibrox