*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

That is fucking slack Rangers-no way should we have conceded those two goals-that worries me greatly out with the financial stuff going on-AM said that we would press and pressure in the second half-we did not move on from one nil up quick enough. We should have destroyed them given the number advantage we had. Still a wins a win and a win against them is always good.

Guest KarlG45

Never thought I'd say this after beating them 3-2, but I feel really disappointed. If we had gone for it, we could have CRUSHED those fuckers and gave them nightmares for years to come...

<cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

We won, that is what we all wanted.

Don't forget the sting was taken from our game when our 2 best players had to be taken off injured.

We ARE the people and they bottled it once again showing their true class as manager and players walked the line.

GIRFUY Taigs, we are the Rangers and we will never go away.

:crabflute:

That is fucking slack Rangers-no way should we have conceded those two goals-that worries me greatly out with the financial stuff going on-AM said that we would press and pressure in the second half-we did not move on from one nil up quick enough. We should have destroyed them given the number advantage we had. Still a wins a win and a win against them is always good.

Agreed. Nice to get the win but it kind of sums up why we fell so far behind (apart from the 10 point penalty).