*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

Happy we won but gutted it was only by a goal margin, playing against 9 men and we couldn't finish them off. Allowing the clatty cunts to score 2 goals. Bit gutted tbh. There is no gloating rights for a game that finished 3-2 compared to 3-0. Just happy the taigs didn't win the league today

For those bitching: we didn't let them back in, the ref did. He gave them a penalty for a dive and sent off Boca for nothing. Watch the replay from behind the goal, then stop moaning.

(tu) And if you look at Salim attempt to climb for the header at the second jersay pulled to stop him. But at the end of the day they never go their party :uk:

I can't thank the players, coaching staff and fans for making me happy today

I wasthat sick about thinking of them winning there today , I had thought of not watching the first OF game ever

But I'm glad I did

Thank you

For those bitching: we didn't let them back in, the ref did. He gave them a penalty for a dive and sent off Boca for nothing. Watch the replay from behind the goal, then stop moaning.

True that, but the moaning is more for us taking the foot off the pedal than anything else. I'm greedy m8 - I wanted them to suffer as much as they possibly could. ;)