Sign in to follow this  
DIESEL RFC

*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

Anyone else notice that little chunt broon ignore Ally offering his hand as he went up the tunnel. Wonder of he was in a hurray to get changed to meet his sis. Ouch!!

Ed don't stoop to their level

Remember in the pre-match interview Lennon said they wouldn't make rash tackles and they would keep their heads. :lol:

Aye because again, same as last week he thought all they had to do was turn up.

Lennon cant win on the big occasion and proved it two weeks in a row. However, They will stumble over the line and win the tainted title one day.

Tell you something else it wouldn't surprise me if they don't win the scottish cup! NO BOTTLE ON THE BIG OCCASION :uk:

Look guys there's a hall recently become avalible due to a late cancelation if anybody is up for it. First a had to remove the words treble from all over and noo they want to change the date cunts

It's hilarious how Lennon had to watch the game in the media room. His jakey trackie must have prevented him going into the directors box.

cant fault anyone involved with rangers today, showed true class and desire today and the fans were superb as ever!

It's hilarious how Lennon had to watch the game in the media room. His jakey trackie must have prevented him going into the directors box.

I would have papped the tramp oot

Call me blind faith loyal all you want today because guess whit, I still love ally the legend and could never have been happier

Well they do have a strict entrance policy

hobos_pooping_1.jpg

Radio Scotland talking about Fraser Forster being man of the match! Aye, right ye are!!!

We could easily had a few more if it wasn't for him. I wouldn't say motm but not far off.