Betting Challenge !

RFC RYAN

Start off with whatever you like and do singles of odds of about 1/1 to 1/4 and see who can win the most bets. Just keep putting the winnings from the previous bets on the next selection and when you get too an amount you are happy with withdraw and start again. Harder than you think to do.

Good Luck post you're bets in here and see who can make the most. :uk:

I am starting with £10.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet 1: Single Selections

De Graafschap v FC Utrecht

Over 1.5

(Over/Under 1.5)

Odds: 1/4

Stake: 10.00

Possible Return: 12.50

Bet 2:

Single Selections

Seville v Real Zaragoza

Seville

(Match Betting)

Odds: 4/9

Stake: 12.50

Possible Return: 18.06

I can see this happening to me too :lol: I'll be putting the £9.03 off the Sevilla game on the New York Rangers tonight.

£9.03 @ 10/17 returns £14.34.

Haha. I have no idea who's playing tomorrow. My sporting knowledge doesn't go much further than football, is that a good bet?

Haha. I have no idea who's playing tomorrow. My sporting knowledge doesn't go much further than football, is that a good bet?

Well, I've not followed the NHL much this year - but the New York Rangers were 1st in their conference and they are playing the team that were 8th. They are at home, in the first game of the play-off series - so it's usually important to win that game. They are favourites to win the Stanley Cup overall, so I'd be surprised if they stumbled at the first hurdle.

Wouldn't take my views as expert, no where near it, but I have a decent knowledge of how Ice Hockey works and they really should be winning this game.

Bluenose_72 is the resident NHL expert, so I might drop him a PM or Facebook message before I put the bet on and report back.

Well, I've not followed the NHL much this year - but the New York Rangers were 1st in their conference and they are playing the team that were 8th. They are at home, in the first game of the play-off series - so it's usually important to win that game. They are favourites to win the Stanley Cup overall, so I'd be surprised if they stumbled at the first hurdle.

Wouldn't take my views as expert, no where near it, but I have a decent knowledge of how Ice Hockey works and they really should be winning this game.

Bluenose_72 is the resident NHL expert, so I might drop him a PM or Facebook message before I put the bet on and report back.

Haha, I thought this was baseball.

If there's nothing appealing tomorrow, I'll give this a shot. Cheers.

Haha, I thought this was baseball.

If there's nothing appealing tomorrow, I'll give this a shot. Cheers.

Should be but the Sens shut them out at MSG (Their home ice) earlier in the season. I'd still say NYR win. Approach with caution though :lol:

Quote from Bluenose. I'm still going to go with it I think, but it's up to yourself if you follow. It might be slightly more risky than other bets, but the odds are quite nice.

ya dick! was done for the night now i want to go for that game ha

The Rangers were beaten 3 out of 4 times during the season by Ottawa, including twice at the Garden. Despite this the Rangers should still win.

A slightly safer bet IMO would be St Louis at home to San Jose. St Louis beat them in all 4 regular season games and they had one of the best home records in the league. However San Jose finished the season strongly winning 7 of their last 10 to make the play offs.

The Rangers were beaten 3 out of 4 times during the season by Ottawa, including twice at the Garden. Despite this the Rangers should still win.

A slightly safer bet IMO would be St Louis at home to San Jose. St Louis beat them in all 4 regular season games and they had one of the best home records in the league. However San Jose finished the season strongly winning 7 of their last 10 to make the play offs.

is over 5.0 a good shout for the ny rangers games? no idea about hockey to be honest