Betting Challenge !

RFC RYAN

is over 5.0 a good shout for the ny rangers games? no idea about hockey to be honest

The 4 games averaged around 5 a game so that is another risky bet. I'll have a look at all 4 games tonight and see what I can come up with.

St Louis to win us my first tip :lol:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4 games averaged around 5 a game so that is another risky bet. I'll have a look at all 4 games tonight and see what I can come up with.

aye looked at the blues lol but in the bet365 hing i cant find the 'to win' option

ps. would it be money line? lol

So you'd take St Louis way before New York? Think I'll wait for your tips and then take my pick. Call it cheating.

aye looked at the blues lol but in the bet365 hing i cant find the 'to win' option

ps. would it be money line? lol

Its money line for basketball so a think it will be the same (tu)

11/20 on you're first tip that seem about right ? Thats on VC.

Washington @ Boston - over 4.5 goals @ 2/5. All 4 regular season games finished with over 4.5 goals.

San Jose @ St Louis - under 5 goals @ 20/23. Both games in St Louis finished 1-0 and 3-0.

Chicago @ Phoenix - Phoenix to win @4/5. They have beaten the Hawks in their last 3 meetings including a 3-0 win a couple months ago. Should be a great atmosphere in Arizona at jobbing.com arena and I think the Yotes will take game one.

As is the case in any sport, form can go right out the window. I have gathered my tips from the results during the regular season, these may count for nothing during the play offs. Just last night there were a couple of surprise results. So take my advice with a bit of caution :lol:

STL Blues @ 10/17

Stake: 24.01 Returns 38.19

fuck it :crabflute:

Good luck mate, as I've said I am sorry if they don't win :lol: St Louis were incredible during the season at home. San Jose couldn't even score there during the 2 games and shutouts aren't that common in ice hockey.

Washington @ Boston - over 4.5 goals @ 2/5. All 4 regular season games finished with over 4.5 goals.

San Jose @ St Louis - under 5 goals @ 20/23. Both games in St Louis finished 1-0 and 3-0.

Chicago @ Phoenix - Phoenix to win @4/5. They have beaten the Hawks in their last 3 meetings including a 3-0 win a couple months ago. Should be a great atmosphere in Arizona at jobbing.com arena and I think the Yotes will take game one.

As is the case in any sport, form can go right out the window. I have gathered my tips from the results during the regular season, these may count for nothing during the play offs. Just last night there were a couple of surprise results. So take my advice with a bit of caution :lol:

Sorry for dragging you into this :lol: cheers for the tips, and we all know that upsets happen.

I've went for St Louis with my £9.03, but I might have a wee side coupon on with your other tips.

So you'd take St Louis way before New York? Think I'll wait for your tips and then take my pick. Call it cheating.

Not way before but if I was to put on any bet tonight that would be it. Their home record plus the 2 results there against San Jose stick out too much.

Good luck mate, as I've said I am sorry if they don't win :lol: St Louis were incredible during the season at home. San Jose couldn't even score there during the 2 games and shutouts aren't that common in ice hockey.

haha nah i was going to do it just before i read your post anyway, no blame fired your way :lol:

The Blues home record during the season was 30-6-5, the Sharks away record was 17-17-7. Everything points to a Blues win but I just can't help but feel this could fall flat on its face after posting all the stats :lol:

The Blues home record during the season was 30-6-5, the Sharks away record was 17-17-7. Everything points to a Blues win but I just can't help but feel this could fall flat on its face after posting all the stats :lol:

Don't fret too much :lol:

All you can go by is form and stats, if you're confident then it's probably likely. Because it's likely doesn't mean it'll happen. That's how bookies make money :lol:

Anyone looking to blame you can blame me for pulling you in and pulling Ice Hockey betting in general in :lol:

:lol: It's ok, hopefully I have helped some people take money off the bookies!

There are good odds for ice hockey though, especially the -1.5 handicaps and shutouts but I wouldn't recommend any of them tonight :lol:

Am on you're tips here's hoping :crabflute:

:lol: It's ok, hopefully I have helped some people take money off the bookies!

There are good odds for ice hockey though, especially the -1.5 handicaps and shutouts but I wouldn't recommend any of them tonight :lol:

It's fun when you know more about a sport/league than the bookies do. I've made some decent wins off British Ice Hockey this year.

My team were often given ridiculous prices against the bigger teams at home, and we often came out on top.

I remember putting a fiver on us at 4/1 or something to beat a team at home in a two leg affair. We romped them 3-0 and I picked up some easy money.

Bet 3

Flamengo v Lanus

Over 1.5

(Over/Under 1.5)

Odds: 1/4

Stake: 18.06

Possible Return: 22.58

*awaits bluenose_72 hockey predictions for another bet*

Bet 4

Stuttgart v Werder Bremen

Stuttgart

(Match Betting)