Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

I can only think this is because of Whyte's insistence that they'll need to "thrash out a deal" with him. He really is an absolute disgrace. He is saying he doesn't want liquidation now - that's because his 'security' over the assets is virtually worthless and getting money for his shares is now his preferred route. I absolutely loathe this creep.

I can only think this is because of Whyte's insistence that they'll need to "thrash out a deal" with him. He really is an absolute disgrace. He is saying he doesn't want liquidation now - that's because his 'security' over the assets is virtually worthless and getting money for his shares is now his preferred route. I absolutely loathe this creep.

Looking like Singaporean bid Guys, shit said this today:

He told Press Association Sport that he had not yet been contacted or spoken to Bill Miller, the American tow-truck business owner behind the third bid for Rangers.

Mr Whyte said: "I have spoken to two of the bidders, the Singaporean bidders and the Blue Knights.

"But I have not spoken to Bill Miller and I have no plans to speak to him. He has not made contact with me.

"I am happy to have a conversation with him or anyone who is interested but it is my understanding, through third parties, that they (Miller's consortium) want liquidation and that is no good for the club.

"But anyone who is named the preferred bidder will have to talk to me and thrash out a deal."

Alasdair Lamont ‏ @BBCAlLamont

Blue Knights to step back as Bill Ng looks to do deal with Ticketus. More soon

BBC have also picked up on this story.

VidmarFF ‏ @VidmarFF

Ng gets Rangers for £14m. No liquidation. More to follow......?

Lot of rumours about Bill Ng....