Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

I'm not completely sure but I think the Ticketus deals would be somewhat different.

TBK: Over 9 years minimum with floating charge security over the club's assets (and if you believe the rumours specifically Ibrox Stadium).

Asian-Pacific: Two options may be considered; pay them off in one fell swoop or accept the same 'interest-free' loan but underwritten by the consortium members instead of encumbering the club with debt.

Either way, as Boss dreams about, the involvement of Ticketus may help deliver Whyte's holding as they supposedly hold personal guarantees over him.

Dealing with Ticketus may be seen as distasteful (more so if they're given securities they don't have if they're part of the CVA) but it may be necessary to remove our very relevant owner.

Is there any supporting evidence that we have any contract directly with ticketus, or is any arrangement through a third party, if so is there any binding agreement that it is actually us who owe ticketus and not the third party.

Or is it the third party who are liable for any debt .

Whyte has consistently stated that the Ticketus debt is guaranteed by him personally. Ticketus, not surprisingly, favours getting something out of the club rather than chasing Whyte. However, Whyte's "personal guarantees" to Ticketus are the foundation for the "floating charge" he holds over the club.

I'm not completely sure but I think the Ticketus deals would be somewhat different.

TBK: Over 9 years minimum with floating charge security over the club's assets (and if you believe the rumours specifically Ibrox Stadium).

Asian-Pacific: Two options may be considered; pay them off in one fell swoop or accept the same 'interest-free' loan but underwritten by the consortium members instead of encumbering the club with debt.

Either way, as Boss dreams about, the involvement of Ticketus may help deliver Whyte's holding as they supposedly hold personal guarantees over him.

Dealing with Ticketus may be seen as distasteful (more so if they're given securities they don't have if they're part of the CVA) but it may be necessary to remove our very relevant owner.

Winner 00000042.gif

----------------------------------------------

GS and casey are capitulating without an updated RST hymnal to go off of... 16 hours on and they still can't figure out how to spin a new statement.

Lol at you, troll. Ah, so you remember my posts better than me - well done, you must be so proud. :craphead:

So did my explanation above satisfy you?

It didn't at the time, and it doesn't now.

Your petty prejudices have been to the fore all through this and then today you try to take the high moral ground.

Winner 00000042.gif

----------------------------------------------

GS and casey are capitulating without an updated RST hymnal to go off of... 16 hours on and they still can't figure out how to spin a new statement.

Find one post where I have backed TBK to win the bidding, just one.

Now that would be too good to be true, and I'd be right behind that bid. :praise:

It didn't at the time, and it doesn't now.

Your petty prejudices have been to the fore all through this and then today you try to take the high moral ground.

Lol - aye cool, bruv.

Always a sure sign of losing the argument when you go for the man instead. :D

Find one post where I have backed TBK to win the bidding, just one.

1. Didn't say you did, so stop trying to move the argument again.

2. Even if I did find JUST ONE and put it on a billboard down Edmiston Dr you'd pretend like it didn't exist. I've better things to do than search through your 17,000 posts to validate my opinion you're a muppet.

if you believe rumours ng has 20 million to spend.

that would make it very unlikely he's giving ticketus 14 upfront.

with 3 million to duff and Phelps that doesn't leave much for a cva.

let's see if ng has the 500k for exclusivity before we get excited.

very strange take on frankies post.

There's a divider there, indicating two separate thoughts. I try not to flood the boards with six consecutive posts in the same thread. Courtesy, mate 00000042.gif

You could argue that Mini-Murray cutting a deal with Ticketus undermined the administrators' efforts to bury Ticketus. It is my instinct that if time were no issue then both Whyte and Ticketus could be left pissing in the wind.

probably. but time is an issue.

if you believe rumours ng has 20 million to spend.

that would make it very unlikely he's giving ticketus 14 upfront.

with 3 million to duff and Phelps that doesn't leave much for a cva.

let's see if ng has the 500k for exclusivity before we get excited.

If he was to pay off Ticketus, then I'd imagine that would be separate money from the final bid he submitted to D&P two weeks ago.

Ng has the money for exclusivity but, as I've constantly said, neither bidder wants to pay it because they feel it is excessive and the conditions are not agreeable.

I've just checked back. I was actually quoting Casey - it was him that used the phrase "fatally poisoned" and I quoted it back to him.

I should really change his name to CaseyAlexTomoJones. :craphead:

Aye, but you failed to back far enough. Stop squirming, ffs.

If he was to pay off Ticketus, then I'd imagine that would be separate money from the final bid he submitted to D&P two weeks ago.

Ng has the money for exclusivity but, as I've constantly said, neither bidder wants to pay it because they feel it is excessive and the conditions are not agreeable.

the rumour from a journalist who's interviewed him is 20 million total spend.

many people will say he has no cash at all like tbk if he doesn't stump up the 500k I don't agree with that I have to say.

500k for 2 weeks of d & p dithering would be foolish in the extreme.

Any moderate person will know that both TBK and Ng have the money to pay the fee but simply, at this stage, don't feel it's good value.

This fee has already been reduced from £1million+. Wouldn't surprise me to see it fall further while D&P flounder.

What argument?

You treat any criticism in your usual dismissive manner, ending any chance of meaningful argument.

Just so I'm clear. You troll through my posts to quote me saying something that you can throw back at me when in fact I was quoting you in the first place and you knew it? Simple solution is just to stop trolling me and we'll all live happily ever after. (tu)

1. Didn't say you did, so stop trying to move the argument again.

2. Even if I did find JUST ONE and put it on a billboard down Edmiston Dr you'd pretend like it didn't exist. I've better things to do than search through your 17,000 posts to validate my opinion you're a muppet.

Well if you can't back up your posts, don't try and take the piss in the first place. Bluster only gets you so far.

the rumour from a journalist who's interviewed him is 20 million total spend.

many people will say he has no cash at all like tbk if he doesn't stump up the 500k I don't agree with that I have to say.

500k for 2 weeks of d & p dithering would be foolish in the extreme.

Well, mate, either someone pays or we can roll right over into liquidation, no? If negotiations are underway because bidders don't feel it's value for money that's all good, but sitting there on your hands and letting this slip away when there's a light at the end, however small it may be, is batshit crazy.

Now, if I was casey, I would skip my way over a dozen bridges and three counties to say this is you supporting liquidation, but I've got a little more sense than that.