Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

Any moderate person will know that both TBK and Ng have the money to pay the fee but simply, at this stage, don't feel it's good value.

This fee has already been reduced from £1million+. Wouldn't surprise me to see it fall further while D&P flounder.

at least we know the truth regarding why no preferred bidder was named last wed.

bet d & p couldn't believe their luck when the spl made that statement.

Well if you can't back up your posts, don't try and take the piss in the first place. Bluster only gets you so far.

You're having a laugh, yeah? This from the guy who took my criticism of the SG's over their fumbling through the bidding process and turned into "unabashed" hate of everything they stand for.

Go sell crazy someplace else, all full up here.

Just so I'm clear. You troll through my posts to quote me saying something that you can throw back at me when in fact I was quoting you in the first place and you knew it? Simple solution is just to stop trolling me and we'll all live happily ever after. (tu)

That's bollocks, and we both know it.

1. Didn't say you did, so stop trying to move the argument again.

2. Even if I did find JUST ONE and put it on a billboard down Edmiston Dr you'd pretend like it didn't exist. I've better things to do than search through your 17,000 posts to validate my opinion you're a muppet.

We will have none of that........................no one is putting a billboard on me 10310.gif

We will have none of that........................no one is putting a billboard on me 10310.gif

I hear you're nothing but a walking adboard for Ideal Home and Loose Women, anyway. Surely room for one more? craphead2.gif

Dread to think what your Google Images history says in order for you to find that. :ph34r:

That search would be the least of my concerns, I'm sure. I didn't even leave wikipedia for it! 10310.gif

Whyte has consistently stated that the Ticketus debt is guaranteed by him personally. Ticketus, not surprisingly, favours getting something out of the club rather than chasing Whyte. However, Whyte's "personal guarantees" to Ticketus are the foundation for the "floating charge" he holds over the club.

Does anyone know what guarantees whyte has allegedly put up, it can't be anything connected to the club as that would have made ticketus a secured creditor, CoS says at best they are unsecured and even the court is not certain they are even that.

Does anyone know what guarantees whyte has allegedly put up, it can't be anything connected to the club as that would have made ticketus a secured creditor, CoS says at best they are unsecured and even the court is not certain they are even that.

Probably his uninsured castle..

Looks to me like Ticketus are playing Ng and TBK off one another to start an auction.

I wish we'd never heard of that company.

I hope CW dies a fiery screaming death a thousand times over for getting them involved and us into this mess.

I hope he just gets Lennon's mail

If he was to pay off Ticketus, then I'd imagine that would be separate money from the final bid he submitted to D&P two weeks ago.

Ng has the money for exclusivity but, as I've constantly said, neither bidder wants to pay it because they feel it is excessive and the conditions are not agreeable.

Frankie, could you tell us who get's the benefit of the reported £500k exclusivity fee? Is that monies for the clubs use or solely for D&P and, if so, is that in addition to the fees the successful bidder will ultimately pay them?

Frankie, could you tell us who get's the benefit of the reported £500k exclusivity fee? Is that monies for the clubs use or solely for D&P and, if so, is that in addition to the fees the successful bidder will ultimately pay them?

The fee is non-refundable and, according some some people, non-deductible from the purchase price.

Some say the money will go to the creditor's pot rather than D&P but there does seem to be a lot of annoyance for a fee that business people say is common-place (though arguably excessive in this case).

The fee is non-refundable and, according some some people, non-deductible from the purchase price.

Some say the money will go to the creditor's pot rather than D&P but there does seem to be a lot of annoyance for a fee that business people say is common-place (though arguably excessive in this case).

Rather than guess any longer, I called D&P's London office and was advised as follows;

1. In the event of the preferred bidder becoming the winning bidder - the fee would be deducted from their offer. So, if the offer was £10m - they would pay the balance of £9.5m to their bid.

2. If the preferred bidder is not the winning bidder - the fee would be retained in D&P's administration account for The Rangers and used for ongoing expenses relating to the administration.

3. D&P do not profit from the transaction.

Some would say that fee weeds out the time wasters...

Some would say it worked.

Rather than guess any longer, I called D&P's London office and was advised as follows;

1. In the event of the preferred bidder becoming the winning bidder - the fee would be deducted from their offer. So, if the offer was £10m - they would pay the balance of £9.5m to their bid.

2. If the preferred bidder is not the winning bidder - the fee would be retained in D&P's administration account for The Rangers and used for ongoing expenses relating to the administration.

3. D&P do not profit from the transaction.

I think ED and me both said that yesterday, but THAT is a good answer. Have a rep. 00000042.gif

*fuckin hell, I can't give out reps to anyone atm...

only a moron pays back an interest free debt faster than is needed.

I knew a guy once who took a loan to pay of interest free credit. he had a limited iq and we tried to stop him but he couldn't grasp it.

I think that's all we need to say on the subject (tu)

only a moron pays back an interest free debt faster than is needed.

I knew a guy once who took a loan to pay of interest free credit. he had a limited iq and we tried to stop him but he couldn't grasp it.

I think that's all we need to say on the subject (tu)

Your friend is indeed an idiot, but the faster we remove outside influences from the board room the better. Where are we going to do this? Sick of bouncing.