Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

only a moron pays back an interest free debt faster than is needed.

I knew a guy once who took a loan to pay of interest free credit. he had a limited iq and we tried to stop him but he couldn't grasp it.

I think that's all we need to say on the subject (tu)

On the other hand only a moron would pay back something they didn't have to and didn't owe in the first place.

I think we can rule out the fanciful notion we don't need to pay back ticketus.

Why is it fanciful ? considering they are allegedly willing to accept far less than they claim they are owed.

Why is it fanciful ? considering they are allegedly willing to accept far less than they claim they are owed.

because if no one buys us we are liquidated then they get nothing.

I should amend my statement to say unless we are liquidated its a fanciful notion.

we shouldn't pay of an interest free loan faster than agreed.

No no... stop now. That's not what it says.

Trust spokesman Mark Dingwall said: "We are surprised and disappointed if this is indeed the course of action Ticketus have decided to take.

"It would appear they are more interested in money going into their own coffers, than staying in Rangers. As supporters, given what has taken place in the past year, all we want is honesty and the truth.

"The Blue Knights said they would be up front and tell the fans what the deal was with Ticketus going forward; £10m back over a nine-year period was a figure we felt was manageable.

"I would urge the Singapore consortium and Ticketus to reveal the details of any arrangement they have in place so the fans know exactly where any future season ticket money is going.

"We continue to urge all parties to engage with the fans who are, after all, the biggest investors in the club."

That Dingwall and apparently the RST are surprised and disappointed that a business owed money by the club would accept a better offer for that money in return for shifting their support to another bidder. Stop the fucking spinning.

The recent moves by Ticketus tell us what we've long suspected, if not expected.

They want their cash back ASAP and will do anything to get it.

If Ng can get Ticketus out of the equation, it will be a huge step in the right direction.

The TBK deal was for the existing debt. They were also planning to take much more from Ticketus.

I suspect they will be much more voracious than Lloyds ever were.

That Dingwall and apparently the RST are surprised and disappointed that a business owed money by the club would accept a better offer for that money in return for shifting their support to another bidder. Stop the fucking spinning.

Cheers for posting (tu)

Slightly disappointed he's being short-sighted. He has to put his personal feeling to one side about one bidder, and focus on what's best for the club he supports.

I dare say... Whoever does become the preferred bidder will address the fans.

because if no one buys us we are liquidated then they get nothing.

I should amend my statement to say unless we are liquidated its a fanciful notion.

What impediment can some company whom we do not owe anything to be to the sale of the club, their deal is whyte not the club.

not if its interest free.

Now your speculating on terms, that haven't been even agreed yet. Ticketus and TBK deal was heavily flawed as well. Possibly leading to us owing them £20million over that 9 year period.

That's before getting into how they believed, a share issue by us would clear it.

That's below the belt. If anyone is surprised that Ticketus can negotiate one position - and make loud, public noises about wanting to be part of TBK solution for a better outcome for The Rangers - whilst simultaneously readying themselves to knife that proposal in the back, then I think it's reasonable to be surprised. And disappointed.

Not everyone is a hard-faced, high-end businessman well accustomed to the ways of these sharks. We all want the best for The Rangers - Ticketus very obviously excluded from that position.

They'll happily screw us again if it suits them.

Now your speculating on terms, that haven't been even agreed yet. Ticketus and TBK deal was heavily flawed as well. Possibly leading to us owing them £20million over that 9 year period.

That's before getting into how they believed, a share issue by us would clear it.

those are the terms as confirmed by tbk. not speculation.

and just today ticketus confirmed the deal still stands.

That's below the belt. If anyone is surprised that Ticketus can negotiate one position - and make loud, public noises about wanting to be part of TBK solution for a better outcome for The Rangers - whilst simultaneously readying themselves to knife that proposal in the back, then I think it's reasonable to be surprised. And disappointed.

Not everyone is a hard-faced, high-end businessman well accustomed to the ways of these sharks. We all want the best for The Rangers - Ticketus very obviously excluded from that position.

They'll happily screw us again if it suits them.

This only "screws" one bid, insomuch as they've lost the pole position via a better offer to the same creditor. And Murray and the rest of Knights are those hard-faced high-end businessmen, no?

The one getting knifed is Dingwall, because he thought his path to the board room was cleared via TBK, and that door is closing quickly. The RST's claim of impartiality in the bidding process went out the window if this is allowed to stand as a comment from an "RST spokesman".