Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

I could post an insightful yet vague comment based on some info I pretend to be privy to, but instead I'll just be honest and say I don't have a fucking clue whats going on hopefully we will find out soon.

That's the job of others on here, less/more/equally less able/more able/outstandingly able than the rest of us/most of us/some of us mere mortals. :D

Yours, insightfully, yet vague to the point of collapse,

CB (via Twitt-twoo) :rolleyes:

Celtic Taxcase ‏ @CelticTaxcase

News emerging tonight that Rangers have lost FTT in what has become known as 'the big tax case'. HMRC will now dictate if CVA is possible

Claims he has leaked documentation from HMRC, which he will upload at 9pm. Seems a bit too much of a prank to me.

Make of it what you will

good of them. let's hope the Singapore guys are the real deal and can save us.

shows you the power ticketus still have though.

Something tells me Ng is hiding his true wealth and backing. If he came into the club promising the world the creditors would expect to get it. Saying that I thought Whyte had hidden millions so what do I know?!

Celtic Taxcase ‏ @CelticTaxcase

News emerging tonight that Rangers have lost FTT in what has become known as 'the big tax case'. HMRC will now dictate if CVA is possible

Claims he has leaked documentation from HMRC, which he will upload at 9pm. Seems a bit too much of a prank to me.

Make of it what you will

This is a joke site set up by he taigs

Alasdair Lamont

Blue Knights say they'd expected to be made preferred bidder on Fri. Duff & Phelps asked for a £0.5m non-refundable deposit for exclusivity

Ticketus wouldn't provide that, then it emerged they'd been offered a 'substantially' better offer by Singaporeans. BKs wouldn't improve...

..their offer to T'tus and in interests of a quick deal being done are stepping back to allow D&P, T'tus and Ng to do a deal.

What makes you think this? His blogs do seem to be a pisstake but I think it is because he has no real concrete evidence, not because he is a tarrier.

It is a pisstake twitter account ripping the piss out of Celtic. I don't see why he would be telling us Rangers have lost the tax case for that reason. Still, will wait to see this 'leaked document' - Still think it is a pisstake, why would you set a deadline you were gonna upload it at?

Blue Knights to 'step back' from Rangers bid

Published on 16 April 2012

THE Blue Knights could be ready to walk away from their Rangers rescue bid after consortium partners Ticketus went behind their backs to try and negotiate a more lucrative deal for themselves with a rival group from Singapore.

The shock development was confirmed in a statement and now appears to put the Singapore group, fronted by businessman Bill Ng, in pole position to become the preferred bidder for the stricken club, although the deal they are believed to be brokering with Ticketus was described by one source as ‘not in the best long term interests of the club’.

It is understood that the third bidder interested in Rangers, American millionaire Bill Miller, has been all but ruled out of contention by the club’s administrators, Duff and Phelps.

But there is deep anger within the Blue Knights group at the tactics deployed by London based firm Ticketus who weeks ago aligned themselves as part of a consortium bidding for Rangers, along with former director Paul Murray and three supporters groups.

The Blue Knights said: "On the evening of Thursday 12 April The Blue Knight Consortium (“the consortium”) was asked by Duff & Phelps to reconfirm its “best and final” offer of 4 April. We reconfirmed our position and we believed that we would be awarded preferred bidder status on Friday morning.

“As part of the process of awarding exclusivity Duff & Phelps had requested a non-refundable deposit which the consortium had agreed to provide.

“During the course of Friday Ticketus decided that they were not prepared to provide this deposit. During the course of the weekend members of the consortium offered to put up the deposit subject to a small number of conditions which were broadly agreed with Duff & Phelps.

“During the course of the weekend we were made aware that Ticketus had been in discussions with the Singaporean consortium who, on Friday, had offered Ticketus a “substantially” better deal to the one offered by us. We confirmed that we were not prepared to increase our offer to Ticketus.

“The consortium believes that the whole deal process has now become incredibly complex and it is critical that a preferred bidder is appointed this week.

“As a consequence, in the best interests of the Club, the consortium has decided to take a step back to enable Duff and Phelps, Ticketus and the Singaporeans to conclude a deal as quickly as possible.

“We stand ready to complete our offer of 4 April which included a deal in principle with Ticketus. We still believe that a partnership with Ticketus represents the best opportunity of the Club exiting administration via a CVA.

“We firmly believe that in the interests of the Club the whole process has to move forward as a matter of urgency. We are stepping back to assist with this.”

That decision to become a Blue Knights partner had strengthened the Murray led bid as it crucially removed Ticketus, and the £27million they are owed as part of a four year season ticket deal struck by shamed owner Craig Whyte, from the creditors pot in any Company Voluntary Agreement (CVA) that has to be agreed if the club is to exit administration.

Now, the Singapore bid is the front-runner as they hold that power if Ticketus join up with them.

The Blue Knights had agreed to pay Ticketus back £10m of their £27m over nine years. There would be no interest due, no payments for the first two years, and no money owed in any season Rangers did not qualify for European football.

It is believed the Singapore consortium have agreed to pay Ticketus back £14m over a shorter period, which has seen the London based firm looking at jumping camps and leave the Blue Knights furious.

It is a pisstake twitter account ripping the piss out of Celtic. I don't see why he would be telling us Rangers have lost the tax case for that reason. Still, will wait to see this 'leaked document' - Still think it is a pisstake, why would you set a deadline you were gonna upload it at?

I fucking hope so. Can't see why a bear would take the piss though about our tax case :disappointment: