Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

The fans will be paying back more money to Ticketus and over a shorter period.

What say you now, lads?

Murray balked at paying all the costs associated with taking the club out of administration?

Obviously its a joke site. I was just unaware it was set up by a tim. I underestimated the lengths they will go (ie. laying into their own side for months), in order to go for the most underwhelming payoff imagineable

They probably tout it as a more succesful version of op "Tango" cos three people fell for it.

It says,

"their indicative bid placed them in a strong position."

What does that tell us about the other 2 remaining bids ...!!!

What it does say is that without Ticketus on their side TBK would not have been the PB.

Supposedly, TBK were offering £10m for a CVA whilst NG was offering £12m but because TBk had Ticketus on their side they were probably seen as favourites. Having Ticketus on board for NG only strengthens his bid further.

Can someone clear up this whole Ticketus situation for me, as I thought I understood it, but quite probably I didn't have a frigging clue.

I thought they had given us/Whyte a loan for which we'd pay them back through season ticket sales? Is that the case, or is it JUST a loan...i.e do we still sell our own season tickets??

I wasn't for any of this getting into bed with Ticketus, but one way or the other looks like we, and not Whyte, are left holding the baby!

They gave us £24.4m up front for the rights to £30-35m (estimate figures, I don't know the actual ones) over 5 seasons

They probably tout it as a more succesful version of op "Tango" cos three people fell for it.

It's such a strange one in that even if you believed he had such a document and we'd lost the tax case, the fact that it is a hoax only provides the Rangers fan with relief. At least with operation Tango, we gave them false hope and then a kicking. Not the brightest that bunch

Blue Knights = All talk no action + have no real money of their own

Supporters Groups = It's more about their ego's than anything else

Well, I for one am glad they pushed out that JOINT STATEMENT forcing the administrators' hands now. Big balls from the SG's on a Sunday night = big results come Monday. craphead2.gif

The fans will be paying back more money to Ticketus and over a shorter period.

What say you now, lads?

That is clearly an assumption, it could just as easily be interpreted that the Singapore Consortium is financing the payoff of the debt to Ticketus.

Administrators' Statement

Mon, Apr 16, 2012

TweetDuff and Phelps, Administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: "It is disappointing the Blue Knights are withdrawing at this stage, particularly in the view of the fact that last week it was made clear to them and Ticketus that their indicative bid placed them in a strong position.

"We were therefore surprised that their offer to pay an exclusivity fee was withdrawn and although discussions over the exclusivity fee continued over the weekend, no agreement was reached.

"At all stages of the process, The Blue Knights/Ticketus bid has been given the most serious consideration by us as administrators, particularly due to the fact that it was being encouraged by supporters' groups.

"We are aware that Ticketus has also been, at their own instigation, in parallel discussion with one of the other bidders over the last few weeks and it remains to be seen whether these discussions will be taken forward.

"We can reassure supporters of the Club that we look forward to making an announcement on a preferred bidder later this week, assuming no further hurdles are placed in our path.

st on offer for Rangers Football Club."

lol now they want them. what a mob up and down like a yoyo.

TBK pull out of Rangers Race

The Blue Knights consortium have pulled out of the bidding to buy Rangers.

David Whitehouse, of administrators Duff and Phelps, said: "It is disappointing the Blue Knights are withdrawing at this stage, particularly in the view of the fact that last week it was made clear to them and Ticketus that their indicative bid placed them in a strong position.

"We were therefore surprised that their offer to pay an exclusivity fee was withdrawn and although discussions over the exclusivity fee continued over the weekend, no agreement was reached.

"At all stages of the process, The Blue Knights/Ticketus bid has been given the most serious consideration by us as administrators, particularly due to the fact that it was being encouraged by supporters' groups.

"We are aware that Ticketus has also been, at their own instigation, in parallel discussion with one of the other bidders over the last few weeks and it remains to be seen whether these discussions will be taken forward.

"We can reassure supporters of the Club that we look forward to making an announcement on a preferred bidder later this week, assuming no further hurdles are placed in our path.

"While we as administrators have a statutory duty to look after the interests of creditors and keep the business going, it is of paramount importance that the bid which is taken forward is the best on offer for Rangers Football Club."

STV.

So why would anyone give them £14m?

Maybe D+P can tell us seeing as it's in the memorandum of sale.

"D&P issued a “Memorandum of Offer” inviting expressions of interest in acquiring either the majority shareholding in Rangers or most of its business assets. The Memorandum of Offer issued on 14 March 2012 invited interested parties to assume that “no future revenue needs to be committed to Ticketus” both in the context of a CVA and a trade sale of Rangers’ business and assets."

Your guess is as good as mine.

Obviously its a joke site. I was just unaware it was set up by a tim. I underestimated the lengths they will go (ie. laying into their own side for months), in order to go for the most underwhelming payoff imagineable

Aye the Celtic Tax Case blog is a genuine blog. A twitter account called celtictaxcase is a joke by the scum and not the same folk.

EDIT: Maybe they are because the blog is a piss-take aswell.

If we are paying tickus money back then think for a second,, thats possibly the catch that removes Whyte from the matter. If we don't owe tickus , and they are left chasing whyte,, then HE becomes a sunstantial creditor to the club as he paid off the bank debt wae it,,, and he could then potentially fuck us over and scupple any deal with the potential new owner! Doing the deal wae tickus perhaps is the better of 2 evils and leave him with less say in the future of the club.

That could be a load of pish ,, im no expert ,, but it just looks to me that we will have to pay someone for clearing oor bank debt.