How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

A superb display from Chelski !!

I can remember Terry Butcher saying after they beat the mhanky mob 3-2 that they just planned to 'annoy, annoy and annoy'. Chelsea did that tonight and they did it fantastically well.

A hugely disciplined performance and whether or not they get pumped in Barca, many including myself, thought they'd be out of the tie after tonight.

Well done to every single Chelsea player..Apart from Drogba.

Thought Gary Cahill and Ashley Cole were immense.

Ha ha sasaa

Fire away daftie , if that gives you pleasure .

That was a fuckin embarrassment for English football , Barca never stepped it up all night and should have won by at least 4 goals , but thats football .

They will murder that garbage at home .........

That was a fuckin embarrassment for English football , Barca never stepped it up all night and should have won by at least 4 goals , but thats football .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel the burn, sassaa.

Very interesting game, battle of two completely opposite playing styles. Would say it's hanging about 50:50 in terms of progression.

Barcelona are still favourites, by quite a bit I'd say. Can see them creating a barrel-load of chances on the bigger pitch at the Nou Camp.

Expect them to score 3/4 next week.

Well played Chelsea. Got their tactics just right.

Drogba's performance was probably the most outrageous display of gamesmanship I've seen from any player in my entire life so I can't quite say it was a fully deserved victory but that was about as good as you could expect from Chelsea.

Well fuck me... figure Terry's done enough to get the Chelski job full time now?

Amazing what top-class footballers can do when they stop bitching about their manager and just do a job, eh?

this game is just as hard to predict as last nights Bayern vs Real game.

i think it will be well contested, and i'll guess a 1-0 scoreline.

To which team though... could be either, i think both will make chances to score, so could come down to luck or composed finsihing.

Probably Barca, but just to go against the grain a little, im gonna stick my neck on the choppin block and predict Chelsea 1-0 Barca.

boom! on the money - since i was well out last night, i wont gloat too much :lol:

I agree with you mate people sayin chelsea done amazing, they hard 1 chance and finished it and it was a scumbag who after tonight's performance should never play football again with his diving antics.

Barcelona are still favourites, by quite a bit I'd say. Can see them creating a barrel-load of chances on the bigger pitch at the Nou Camp.

Expect them to score 3/4 next week.

This is true, and it's not just propaganda. I'm sure history indicates that Barcelona are in the better position now. Who knows though.

Your fuming mate and its hilarious.

Barca had the ball for the entire game and couldn't score...what they going to change?

A Chelsea team in decline beat the champions....deal with it.

Shows you just what you can get if you're organized, disciplined, take your chances & defend staunchly against better opposition

Terry, Cech & Drogba all had great games. Drogba dived like nothing on earth but he still put in a top performance. (tu)

I am here to take it unlike others i can mention ........

But if you take any pleasure from that dire performance , enjoy it will only last a week ..........

christ, he's right.

I'll say this about sassaaaa, he doesn't hide. You have to respect that.

Your fuming mate and its hilarious.

Barca had the ball for the entire game and couldn't score...what they going to change?

A Chelsea team in decline beat the champions....deal with it.

Ok big mouth , £50 says Barca will murder them at the Nou Camp ?