How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Indeed it does remind me of our Uefa final run, it's not pretty but it get's results and who cares if you have a trophy at the end of it?

Chelsea had 1 shot and scored from it while were brilliant at the back, Barca were wasteful and looked dodgey whenever Chelsea got a ball in their box. Chelsea showed Barca can be stopped and if they can make their superior height and strength count in Spain then you never know.

That Clasico final I said was certain looks doubtful.

If i was putting money on it! i would still bet it being a clasico final. Chelsea deserves credit for the win they got but i feel the best team lost tonight and on another night Barca could've scored 4-5 Barca will finish it at Home and i think Madrid will get thro aswell.

I've never understood the outrage some feel when a teams wins ugly on a one off occasion like that tonight.

Against a superior side, what the fuck do people expect? Its a results business and you do what you feel is the best way of securing a result.

If Barca are as good as we think (and I think they are a great side) then over 2 legs they will go through. If they don't then tough shit, however good your football is, you weren't good enough.

But the fact that some people are so enraged about a result involving 2 sides we shouldn't give a shit about is most amusing.

I've never understood the outrage some feel when a teams wins ugly on a one off occasion like that tonight.

Against a superior side, what the fuck do people expect? Its a results business and you do what you feel is the best way of securing a result.

If Barcsa as good as we think (and I think they are a great side) then over 2 legs the will go through. If they don't then tough shit, however good your football is, you weren't good enough.

But the fact that some people are so enraged about a result involving 2 sides we shouldn't give a shit about is most amusing.

Exactly were these people outraged at our very own team doing the exact same in 2008? I highly doubt it.

Hardly if he comes on and acts like a fucking lunatic.

At least i appeared after a ridiculous result , which is more than can be said for a few others on here ......

Like i said enjoy it , for a week , because theres only one result next week ............

Struggling to see how anyone can have Chelsea as favourites. It wasn't like Chelsea limited Barcelona to no chances. Barcelona should have had 3/4 goals, and at the Nou Camp, they will have at least double the chances they had tonight.

Barcelona to go through comfortably.

Hardly if he comes on and acts like a fucking lunatic.

He's a completely absurd human being but let's be fair, most people who are so hilariously biased tend to run a fucking mile when they are shown up. He just keeps coming back for more. I can't help but admire that. He has balls :praise:

He's a completely absurd human being but let's be fair, most people who are so hilariously biased tend to run a fucking mile when they are shown up. He just keeps coming back for more. I can't help but admire that. He has balls :praise:

Absurd human being. :lol: :lol:

Struggling to see how anyone can have Chelsea as favourites. It wasn't like Chelsea limited Barcelona to no chances. Barcelona should have had 3/4 goals, and at the Nou Camp, they will have at least double the chances they had tonight.

Barcelona to go through comfortably.

My thoughts exactly. Would be a treat to see Chelsea advance, but I won't be holding my breath.