How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Chelsea must score I think that's a certainty.

They must also ride their luck again, alot like the first leg, maybe even more so.

There are chances to be had at the Nou Camp, twice Arsenal in previous years have had chances to progress although the scoreline may suggest otherwise. Bendtner had a fabulous chance to nick an away goal that would have taken them through last season and they were a goal up and Diaby (I think) had a chance to put them 2-0 up the season before that. Obviously we all know what happened after that, but Chelsea can create those chances and as a team I think they are better equipped to get a result than Arsenal were.

Still a massive task ahead of them and does anyone really fancy Barcelona to lose three games in a row? Don't think so, however a win doesn't necessarily put them through, Chelsea must have that in mind. It's why scoring in the Nou Camp is so crucial.

Barca will rip them open and drogba will be sent off for playacting

Along with half the Barcelona team for doing the same every single game? :pipe:

Oh wait I forgot, they managed to get a pet referee for the match, I expect to see Chelsea reds and penalties tomorrow.

Drogba being fit is the key for Chelsea, he can frustrate the oposition and knock them off their game if given the chance. He is a handfull at set plays and holds the ball up which will be key for Chelsea as they will find ball retention almost impossible against Barca.

Terry, Ramires, Cole, Cahill and Cech have all arrived at their best form this season which can only help the cause tonight.

Has he been seen since his team got beat by Madrid who all but won the title at the camp nou?

He was always one for saying, 'I don't do hiding away'. ...

I saw him in the Bears Den, obviously just staying clear of the GD.

I'm sure if Barca win he'll be back in a flash though...

Enjoy the game at the weekend ?

Benzema-Ronaldo.jpg

Never enjoyed any of it , especially pansy boy scoring . Barca were crap and looked tired and Madrid were no better .

Maureen wins 2 games out of 15 tries and he's a hero again .

Barca will get back in the groove tonight ............

Never enjoyed any of it , especially pansy boy scoring . Barca were crap and looked tired and Madrid were no better .

Maureen wins 2 games out of 15 tries and he's a hero again .

Barca will get back in the groove tonight ............

everything in bold :lol::lol:

Tired ?

I mean its not as if Madrid were playing midweek or anything <cr>

everything in bold :lol::lol:

Tired ?

I mean its not as if Madrid were playing midweek or anything <cr>

Thats why i like idiots like you keeping it going . It was a one off , no sorry , 2 out of 15 tries win for Madrid . Great record !

Will be very different if Madrid get to the final .........