How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

That Chelsea team getting to the final is embarrassing.

Awful day for the game of football.

...but that's what makes football great. A team like Chelsea beating one of the best teams of the current generation.

Let's hear it for football. :praise: :praise: :praise:

They'll ignore the handball by Chelsea during all this creaming session at the end here :ph34r: I'm sure they're scraping Neville off his seat.

So I wasn't hallucinating after all (unless you're taking the piss). Thought sure I saw one but hey - I was backing Chelsea anyway. :P

Some of you wankers in here need a reality check . Barca deserved what they got tonight , this game and the two before it showed that when the 300 passes are not working you have to change it , and for me Pep can't or is unable to change things .

The amount of times any of the Barca players have a shooting chance at the edge of the box during a game is unbelievable , and they choose to continue the passing . Thats fine when you are scoring , but pointless when you can't break a team down .

Chelsea are fuckin garbage and those two games showed how bad English football is , but if thats how some on here like watching their football , fair enough .

Barca will be back stronger next season and as for the Messi is done pish ......get a life , the boys only 24 and not reached his peek yet .

I showed up tonight Compton and the rest of your bumboys , which is more than can be said of most of you when Barca were destroying Madrid and everyone else for the last 3 years .........

So I wasn't hallucinating after all (unless you're taking the piss). Thought sure I saw one but hey - I was backing Chelsea anyway. :P

No mentions in any replays, can't even rewind as it's SkyGo, it'll be up and about the internet tomorrow I'm sure - not that Barca haven't cheated decisions enough times anyway, but still - can't stand Chelsea.

I remember when they first got taken over, suddenly everyone at school supported them, one mate who was 'bored with them' one year, suddenly became their biggest fan the next.

Some of you wankers in here need a reality check . Barca deserved what they got tonight , this game and the two before it showed that when the 300 passes are not working you have to change it , and for me Pep can't or is unable to change things .

The amount of times any of the Barca players have a shooting chance at the edge of the box during a game is unbelievable , and they choose to continue the passing . Thats fine when you are scoring , but pointless when you can't break a team down .

Chelsea are fuckin garbage and those two games showed how bad English football is , but if thats how some on here like watching their football , fair enough .

Barca will be back stronger next season and as for the Messi is done pish ......get a life , the boys only 24 and not reached his peek yet .

I showed up tonight Compton and the rest of your bumboys , which is more than can be said of most of you when Barca were destroying Madrid and everyone else for the last 3 years .........

Sack the boss whose won three LA Liga's and two CL in the last four years for Barca :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As much of a psycho you are, it's hard for me to disagree with any of this.

I find it funny that your comments last week came and bit you in the arse! Chelsea scored 3 and Barca 2! I don't like Barca (I like Atletico) and I do not like Chelsea either. Football is as much about defending as it is about attacking. Barca fucked it! Chelsea defended brilliantly, just like we did against them, and it payed off! Well done to them. I personally cannot stand when people start claiming 'this is how football is suppose to be played' which you hint at when saying 'if that's how you want to watch you football'.. It is a results sport. You got fucked. End of! :)

Couldn't beat 10 men at home.

Obviously the managers fault.

Or a lack of bottle