How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Some of you wankers in here need a reality check . Barca deserved what they got tonight , this game and the two before it showed that when the 300 passes are not working you have to change it , and for me Pep can't or is unable to change things .

The amount of times any of the Barca players have a shooting chance at the edge of the box during a game is unbelievable , and they choose to continue the passing . Thats fine when you are scoring , but pointless when you can't break a team down .

Chelsea are fuckin garbage and those two games showed how bad English football is , but if thats how some on here like watching their football , fair enough .

Barca will be back stronger next season and as for the Messi is done pish ......get a life , the boys only 24 and not reached his peek yet .

I showed up tonight Compton and the rest of your bumboys , which is more than can be said of most of you when Barca were destroying Madrid and everyone else for the last 3 years .........

remind us again of your prediction?

your reply to this thread on page 1 was:

They don't , end of .............

:lol:

Gladly have a wee wager on that .......

Only one winner here and its not Chelsea.

how much the bookies take you for then? :lol:

Barca both legs for me , Chelsea are dire ......

humble-pie.jpg

Some of you wankers in here need a reality check . Barca deserved what they got tonight , this game and the two before it showed that when the 300 passes are not working you have to change it , and for me Pep can't or is unable to change things .

The amount of times any of the Barca players have a shooting chance at the edge of the box during a game is unbelievable , and they choose to continue the passing . Thats fine when you are scoring , but pointless when you can't break a team down .

Chelsea are fuckin garbage and those two games showed how bad English football is , but if thats how some on here like watching their football , fair enough .

Barca will be back stronger next season and as for the Messi is done pish ......get a life , the boys only 24 and not reached his peek yet .

I showed up tonight Compton and the rest of your bumboys , which is more than can be said of most of you when Barca were destroying Madrid and everyone else for the last 3 years .........

Indeed Chelsea not a great team this year hence being sixth in the league and 25 points off the pace. And yes the fact that Barca couldn't beat them over 2 legs shows a) how well Chelsea played and b) Barca don't have a plan B

Indeed Chelsea not a great team this year hence being sixth in the league and 25 points off the pace. And yes the fact that Barca couldn't beat them over 2 legs shows a) how well Chelsea played and b) Barca don't have a plan B

Chelsea are dire and even you know that and i agree on the plan b stuff and have for the last couple of years ............

Another shitebag who was nowhere to be seen each time Barca spanked Madrid ..........

Your constant name calling is absolutely fucking pathetic - and you have the cheek to question the whereabouts of anyone. Where were you on Saturday?

It's just a bit of banter between Rangers fans, grow up.

Your constant name calling is absolutely fucking pathetic - and you have the cheek to question the whereabouts of anyone. Where were you on Saturday?

It's just a bit of banter between Rangers fans, grow up.

I was in here after the game prick , unlike a few on here who disappear every time Barca hand out a lesson .........

Chelsea are dire and even you know that and i agree on the plan b stuff and have for the last couple of years ............

Dire is a bit of an exagerration but they have struggled this season for sure and clearly they are nowhere near the level they were during the Mourhinho days. Done well to make two finals though and glad you agree about Barca needing a plan B. Think they have gone a bit stale this season.

Maybe it's just a lack of bottle, 3 high pressure games and 3 times Barca have bottled it.

Maybe they just aren't mentally tough enough.

Maybe they just had three bad games?

Has any club won so many trophies in so little time as this Barcelona team? They've shown remarkable bottle these last few years for a team with no bottle.

They have had a very disappointing season but the revisionism going on tonight is absurd.