Blue Knights have won

Tomorrow is going to be a long bastard day at work waiting for this announcement. Can't go on the internet when clocked in, can't use mobiles either, tarriers will be spouting pish non-stop. Might have to be a two and a half hour lunch and 3.45 finish!

I actually have teary's in my eyes thinking this is true but........and I'm only asking, do they have money or are we just going with the only party who are still willing to buy us, please don't go mental on me here,im just worried/hopeful/looking for some sort of answer!!

While I am delighted they we might be movi g towards the end game in all this, I do have reservations over TBK's bid.

There is a lot we don't know, for me the biggest one is what happens if the share issue fails to deliver the amounts they have projected? Who plugs the gap or what happens if they can't !

if a share issue fails after all the shit that has gone on then the so called loyal rangers fans should be ashamed of themselves as they are doing what slippery dave and that gangster whyte done and letting their club die

Tomorrow is going to be a long bastard day at work waiting for this announcement. Can't go on the internet when clocked in, can't use mobiles either, tarriers will be spouting pish non-stop. Might have to be a two and a half hour lunch and 3.45 finish!

Aye it better be a quiet day for me so I can take advantage of the PC on such a day. If not, I'll simply keep the twitter feed on refresh on the mobile and check here and newsnow intermittently.

Bears, at the end of the day anything is better than liquidation.

I don't trust TBK, I can't trust anyone after all that has happened but if TBK winning the bid means that the Rangers are still around next season, everything else pales into comparison.

if a share issue fails after all the shit that has gone on then the so called loyal rangers fans should be ashamed of themselves as they are doing what slippery dave and that gangster whyte done and letting their club die

If a share issue is TBK's Plan A, I hope they have a Plan B, C, D.....

Not a fan of the Blue Knights and Ticketus arrangement - but if it has to be then so be it. Hopefully they can get the club a favourable deal at the SPL meeting on the 30th. I am glad it almost over though - it's been a slog and a half to say the least.

If it's a successful CVA before the deadline, none of the SPL penalties are relevant.

Methinks the deal will be the same one they (TBK's) publicised a few weeks ago - namely, we will be linked at the hip to Ticketus for some time to come.

I am of that train of thought also, pleased that it seems the next step should be announced at last tomorrow, but (always one) concerned as to the figures.....cva is fro a business to come out the other side with no debts, as far as i can see we will leave our administration owing as far as I can see a minimum of £10m.

As soon as they are named prefer bidders they will need money to help with the day to day running of the Ltd Company. I recall mini saying that they would get £5m from ticketus to help with the immediate running costs..........will this take the debt to £15m if not where will this money come from until season ticket money hits the club.

Will we get actual figures as to how much are they looking for from share issue..............to say £15-£30m is vague and also the knights that have as mini said will underwrite the share issue. Will they deposit this money in the bank for the issue.

Will they tell us thta they are starting to get the players deals sorted out again and where this money is coming from , capital that they have or crank up debt again.

Security will they tell us what Ticketus have for their 'interest free loan' and have they a signed agreement with ticketus to hand over the shares as many seem to think whyte will hand them to Ticketus to get out of his tie with them.

After all these are the guys that we were told went behind minis back a matter of just over a week ago. Has he got them in a legal contract, that he never had re previous bid.

This guys is not negative, merely putting over viable thoughts , after all it is a forum.smile.gif

VERY unfair comparison to make ... a lot of people may not have the money to buy shares and to compare them to someone like whyte who spent his entire time here feathering his own nest is ridiculous

I think it all depends on how much they are wanting from us.

If they are looking for £1000 per person then I think it will fail because alot if fans can't afford that. Especially with money being so tight for everyone. I would like to see the idea that one group had, can't remember who, where fans pay £100 up front then say £10 a month. If that failed then we should be ashamed.

They have always said that a share issue is thier proposed method of raising funds, no one has yet answered "what happens if it all goes pete tong?'

He said that those knights will underwrite the issue...................so if they get £5m from fans they will pick up the rst of the shares for either (based on what they say) either £10m or £25m

That's why I asked on another post should they not have said what they need from a share issue so they can tellnus what they have lodged in the bank to cover this.