Blue Knights have won

Don't think you understand mate.

We are most likely to lose a lot of our starting 11. Our best players.

Thats not actually true. As long as the players are happy with TBK then it will not be their decision to leave but the clubs to allow them to

My mate is a taxi driver and he has just dropped Regan off at Parkheed.

He was gonny speak to him but he spent the whole fare on the phone to somebody called 'Peter' who was clearly not amused.

He kept saying "I will sort it Peter, can't it just wait til I get there?, I will sort them don't worry"

He asked my mate to hurry up a couple of times.

Peter was obviously not amused and Regan kept saying "We will come up with something, don't worry, I will get my lawyers on it tonight"

Again and again Regan kept saying, "Calm down Peter, we wont let them get away with it"

Fuck knows what it was all about but I thought it might be worth sharing.

We get played off the park regularly by squads that cost a miniscule % of transfer fees and wages that we lay out, maybe i'm being a bit optimistic here but we wont be in the doldrums for any length of time.

If we do lose our big earners we can cherrypick the best of the rest, lets hope we dont lose them though.

Glass half full (always) loyal.

I certainly don't dispute that. My comment was aimed more at 'the squad we have right now'.

I'll always remember the 3IAR squad and management. They gave me the happiest times as a fan and they certainly kept us away from the mire for aslong as possible..Which has been huge.

We don't know who'll stay and who will go..But it'll be hard to replace a squad with that attitude, one of complete defiance :praise:

Thats not actually true. As long as the players are happy with TBK then it will not be their decision to leave but the clubs to allow them to

We need to start living by our means is what I think he means, mate.

CL football sadly can't be gambled on now and the wage bill will need addressing.

We need to start living by our means is what I think he means, mate.

CL football sadly can't be gambled on now and the wage bill will need addressing.

Knowing this squad mate i could imagine they would renegotiate deals to remain Rangers players but also in our wage cap bracket.

The best squad we have ever had at Ibrox? (not playing wise obviously)

Knowing this squad mate i could imagine they would renegotiate deals to remain Rangers players but also in our wage cap bracket.

The best squad we have ever had at Ibrox? (not playing wise obviously)

I'd say they are up there. I reckon we could see some re-negotiating their contracts if they knew they'd have a chance at First-Team football.

I have a feeling Whittaker will leave this Summer, which would bring in a decent fee. I can see Papac, Goian and Bedoya all leaving and not needing replaced with players all there able to cover them (Wallace, Perry and me) Sorry Ale :lol:

Then you have players like Healy, McCulloch, Alexander and Kerkar who could well take wage cuts aslong as they knew they'd have a guarantee of first team football. Alexander maybe not so much, depending on McGregor but I cannot see him leaving at all.

Then we have our players out on loan. What will happen with Ortiz? Will Hutton or Fleck get a look in?

I'd be happy if we could keep a hold of Aluko though.

I refuse to believe that many of our players will just walk away.

I'm aware that this is their job and they need to get by, but I just can't see guys like Davis, lafferty and Naismith walking away. It's like me being asked to give up my season ticket, I couldn't do it.

Money talks, but I like to think loyalty talks louder.

I refuse to believe that many of our players will just walk away.

I'm aware that this is their job and they need to get by, but I just can't see guys like Davis, lafferty and Naismith walking away. It's like me being asked to give up my season ticket, I couldn't do it.

Money talks, but I like to think loyalty talks louder.

Those three may be the first to walk away.

At this point, negativity towards TBK should be non-existant.

Like it or not, if they manage to save our club, they will go down in history among: The founders, John Greig and his 1972 side, the 9iar team + Walter Smith.

Let's all prepare for the next few days, and hopefully we can let out a HUGE sigh of relief before envisioning as far as next season.

I ain't negative towards tbk but neutral. They have to prove they have a plan, and not a debt laden plan before they deserve any trust.

Have never been a fan of Paul Murray and his BK but as this shit has dragged on I've realised they are the only ones that care about Rangers - the football club.

Time to put all other feelings aside and unite with these guys.

Looks like they have stepped up and paid :)