Blue Knights have won

My mate is a taxi driver and he has just dropped Regan off at Parkheed.

He was gonny speak to him but he spent the whole fare on the phone to somebody called 'Peter' who was clearly not amused.

He kept saying "I will sort it Peter, can't it just wait til I get there?, I will sort them don't worry"

He asked my mate to hurry up a couple of times.

Peter was obviously not amused and Regan kept saying "We will come up with something, don't worry, I will get my lawyers on it tonight"

Again and again Regan kept saying, "Calm down Peter, we wont let them get away with it"

Fuck knows what it was all about but I thought it might be worth sharing.

jen up ?

Off topic, but watching sportscene, so happy we didn't sign that clown Sandaza.

Moaney, stupid antics there, kicked out at a United player and ended up falling out with his own players, got pushed off by his captain.

Whalloper.

Couldn't agree more, if we are going to buy then they must be quality but we are going to have to look long and hard to get them at a price we can afford and ally is going to have to learn to keep his trap shut when we find them until they are signed.

I'm sure i read somewhere the blue knights minimum share package in there hypothetical share issue was £1000 and then two higher packages.

I probably wont be able to afford it in such a case.

I am in the same boat as you but I am thinking if this is the case, I will be clubbing together with a couple of fellow Bears to help ease the initial financial hit. Call it a mini-mini share option if you like!!!

A share issue would be a one off payment.

Unless of course there was a share issue every month...

[/quote

Or annually many companies do this as a sharesave scheme. Reducing the debt would also put value of existing shares up so I doubt shareholders would be against it. Some may wish to reduce there shareholding in the long run.

Whoever thought of 1k min share option is a bloody idiot IMO

Isn't it fucking bizarre that the prefferred bidders, TBK, who have been championed by Leggo for ages now, and being vilified to fuck, (both the TBK and Leggo), and the minute NG tries to jump into bed with Ticketus, we see reality, in that he was a Criag Whyte status CHANCER, and to the other extreme of the Chicago MOB, preparing to asset strip the entire organisation, maybe, just maybe it is time to give the TBK, and Leggo a bit of fucking respect.....

Both are undeniably flawed, but both have their hearts in th eright place, and that is in extreme contrast to the place the club actually finds itself in.

If anyone actually studied just how well foreign ownership has done in England, you could, if you wanted to cherry-pick, say that Chelsea, United and City have been sent into orbit by the financial input.

Then look at Pompey, Villa, Blackburn (VENCKY'S for fuck sake), etc., etc. and you will see it is a lottery, depending on WHO gets you.

If we had gone/go foreign, it would end in almost certain catastrophe.

Oh yes, and remember Chelsea own RA £700 mill.

United were leveraged to fuck by the glazers, and despite recent glories are beginning to look past it...where do they go now, and with whose money? Utd. fans hat ethe Glazers, and the Man U era could be about to implode.

Only City look safe, and they have got dedicated oil wells pumping money into them.

WE should be grateful, and thankful that there was a group called the Blue Knights, even if it does get dodgy for a while.

Someone said on here a whila ago, maybe Whyte did us a favour. The jury is definitely out on that, but you never know.

If the BK do get it, then it is time to rasie a glass to them, and hope they can pull us out of the shit.

And thank the people that stood with them against outside intervention.

No disrespect to people providing info, but I will wait until a few things have happened before resting easy:

1) An official announcement that they are preferred bidders

2) The actual transfer of shares to them from CW

3) The official agreement of a CVA with creditors.

Beyond that, I continue to have severe reservations about TBK, their funding, and their future plans, but, we are where we are, anything which gives a hint of certainty in the short term will be more than welcome.

Oh god please let it be true that someone, anyone is going to save us.

I don't really care who wins with this. All I want is my, my late fathers and my son's football club to survive. The Rangers are the biggest thing for me outside my family, I have loved them since I was old enought to remember, i get emotional about them, i remember the great nights in Europe and especially beating Bayern on our way to Barca. I have followed then throughout Britain and Europe and our club dying doesn't bear thinking about so if the TBK win then great as long as they do the right thing by The Rangers. I'll take years of below standard teams and performances but we must go on.

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

My mate is a taxi driver and he has just dropped Regan off at Parkheed.

He was gonny speak to him but he spent the whole fare on the phone to somebody called 'Peter' who was clearly not amused.

He kept saying "I will sort it Peter, can't it just wait til I get there?, I will sort them don't worry"

He asked my mate to hurry up a couple of times.

Peter was obviously not amused and Regan kept saying "We will come up with something, don't worry, I will get my lawyers on it tonight"

Again and again Regan kept saying, "Calm down Peter, we wont let them get away with it"

Fuck knows what it was all about but I thought it might be worth sharing.

is this for real or is it a windup?

My mate is a taxi driver and he has just dropped Regan off at Parkheed.He was gonny speak to him but he spent the whole fare on the phone to somebody called 'Peter' who was clearly not amused.He kept saying "I will sort it Peter, can't it just wait til I get there?, I will sort them don't worry"He asked my mate to hurry up a couple of times.Peter was obviously not amused and Regan kept saying "We will come up with something, don't worry, I will get my lawyers on it tonight"Again and again Regan kept saying, "Calm down Peter, we wont let them get away with it"Fuck knows what it was all about but I thought it might be worth sharing.

is this for real or is it a windup?

It's real, Me and Swally share the same friend (not in that way) and he definitely wasn't lying about it.

This is what we are up against bud. Fucking papes, the lot of them.

a deal that lets Shyte of the hook :-(

Not my preferred conclusion but let's see if it happens and if they have the leadership to take us forward.

Can't quite believe it looks like Whyte might get away with his fraud but it was by far the quickest and easiest way to do things in the view of those working the deal and the admin.