Blue Knights have won

Hopefully the players will be more willing to renew / resume their contracts with TBK as PB's! That would give us a very good chance of 2nd place next year as I think extra revenue from Europe will be crucial for rebuilding and regaining the title sooner rather than later. 00000042.gif

If this is true then hopefully we can put this nightmare behind us.

What we need to go forward ate fresh Ideas now.ie .

No more giving players away on the cheap.Jelavic.

A Cap on Wages as someone on the other thread said.

Find new shirt sponsors as well .

Nameing writes for Stadium.

Get our merchandise writes back .

Find new streems of sponsorship.

And start share Issue with Fans .

And eventially get Sone Aluko signed on a new Contract.At last.

Mark Dingwall says this (I'm just providing some info btw):

"The Blue Knights will be the preferred bidders the minute they and Duff and Phelps sign the same piece of paper.

If the last two and a half months has taught us anything it is to be cautious.

Once preferred bidder status is obtained there is still a vast amount of difficult work to do before a CVA/sale is completed".

I will be glad to move on to the next step, however, I still have reservations on TBK. I really hope they prove to be the real deal, but I do wonder how a consortium can take Rangers forward. The problem as I see it is that with no obvious person in overall charge it will be like being run by a council! We all know how that goes.

im delighted at this news if true, these last few months have been awful, now i know ill get to take my wee granddaughter to her first game at ibrox

just like my granda and my dad did with me, and me with my daughter, and if its a few tough years of watching a group of young lads possibly struggling

at times, then thats fine, ill never take rangers for granted again....

Will wait to see what happens in the coming weeks, before I do a 00000042.gif or a21.gifor hh.gif.

Still see the same problems with the strategy.

So if announced tomorrow, they will step in the breech and fund the running of the club and start Ally or whoever getting the players sorted out.

And before anyone shout about negativity, that is what one would expect from anyone moving in to start completing the deal.

How much are they paying?

Will we just be in debt for £10m on top of this?

Will money be borrowed from Ticketus to run the club just now, until season books are paid for? btw I will still fork out for 3.

When do they expect the share issue will take place and how much do they expect to raise/ saying 15m-£30m is vague. Can we have a list of the people who have agreed to underwrite the share issue? and yes I will purchase shares for myself and family members.

These are questions that are more important now than before, if this news is spot on, and we should be asking the questions raised above.

If these points are answered by the people concerned , then I can accept them..............but we are in debt for £10m and haven't agreed a cva...........that's the facts.

To finish on a lighter note (those who lack humour , look away now)

Who is the rather large chap sitting on a garden chair outside Slaters , holding a placard ..........I'm waiting for my club jacket and tie smile.gif

If this is true then it is fantastic news, the shares and floating charge were for me the stumbling block. I think that Bill Miller (fucking called him Murray - edit) has done us a massive favour with his bid excluding Ticketus and Whyte which might have tipped the balance.

Just waiting on Whyte making an announcement tomorrow, something along the lines of, " I have given my shares to TBK so they can sell them on to the fans"

Cannot believe people are reacting negatively to this post.

This is the happiest I've felt ALL YEAR as a Rangers fan, forgive me, winning the "be part of the squad" competition and getting pre-game access to Ibrox and meeting Sir Walter was the happiest moment for me before pumping the scum 3-2 at Ibrox.

But aye, this is the best news we could have had.