Blue Knights have won

This is similar to what Darrel King was saying the other day. Millers bid was a no goer because he would only buy us if there were no further penalties and wanted this in writing. DK said Tickitus could get whytes shares.

Good news. Very good.

Can't believe it, great news if true but how many ups and downs have we had in the last few weeks?

If this proves to be just another rumour I'm giving up...

TBK have won the race to take over Rangers, and will be announced as Preferred Bidders tomorrow.

Final details have been ironed out over the weekend and agreed with D&P.

Ticketus are involved, but Kennedy is not, at this stage anyway.

The BK will now proceed with D&P to agree a CVA with creditors before the deadlines for further footballing sanctions to be imposed.

Whytes shareholding to be secured In exchange for him not being sued for his PG by Ticketus.

CVA likely to agreed as talks already taken place between D&P and HMRC and HMRC are not going to be too difficult to deal with, and as they will have the major say, this will see the CVA go through.

The club will NOT be liquidated!

We could still be liquidated under this mob, they might say this and that but they al so might do the opposite

So I'm going to be weary over this

I agree, we are certainly not out of the woods yet, but at least with TBK there is a fighting chance that we will be able to arrange a CVA and continue in our current form, with Miller we were going to be liquidated regardless.

of course not. but it was a cast iron guarantee to happen under miller.

So that's a 'no' then.

Like everyone I am delighted that we look to have a conclusion to this drama - TBK's had better do what it says on their tin though - they have built a lot of people's hopes up with some of their claims.

It's shit or get off the pot time.