***Champions League Final Thread ***

Chelsea : shite club with shite fans. Hope Bayern pump them tonight.

Good to show your true feelings

For the people before you were born - this club had an affilation always

with chelsea - you represent your own agenda

WE ARE RANGERS -then CHELSEA

biggest shite is the green & lewell so called neutral sfa- knows sweet fa.bye bye

CHELSEA the only real club we have an affinity to and its from the early seventies

There is a bond through time that people can dismiss but for the old guard

it has not changed that for some reason our fans from the early seventies

had this allegiance we play in blue and the famous chelsea song of the time

Blue Is The Colour Football is the game and we,re all together and winning is our aim

I have mixed feelings as Bayern munich are a fantastic team and the people

i have been to munich on a few occasions and they are like glesca people

they will look after people.

But for once i hope the underdog in Chelsea win

and not for terry or abromvich- but for di mattio - avrun grant - ancelotti -

my son (chelsea fanatic he supported living in england since the days that kerry dixon & Pat nevin etc when they were crap

Bayern have the home fans but chelsea have the never say die blues brothers spirit.

Wrong.

If Bertrand is starting, I wouldn't be surprised if it's down to Luiz.

If Luiz can't cope, he'd have to put Boswinga at CB and then have Bertrand at RB.

I think it would suit them if Bertrand had got into the right frame of mind and was coping with the tempo.

goal.com announced Bertrand was starting hours ago, not bad for a shit site. :lol:

He's playing because they are worried about Robben and don't want to leave him one on one with Cole. Think this will be his first CL game?

Chelsea - Cech, Boswinga, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Lampard, Mikel, Bertrand, Mata, Drogba and Kalou

Bayern - Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Tymoshchuk, Contento, Ribery, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller and Gomez

both defences depleted,Tymoshcuk,sorry not for me,but Bayern should still have enough going forward......

goal.com announced Bertrand was starting hours ago, not bad for a shit site. :lol:

He's playing because they are worried about Robben and don't want to leave him one on one with Cole. Think this will be his first CL game?

Chelsea - Cech, Boswinga, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Lampard, Mikel, Bertrand, Mata, Drogba and Kalou

Bayern - Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Tymoshchuk, Contento, Ribery, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller and Gomez

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Lampard Meireles

Ramires Mata Kalou

Drogba

Would that be the side that would have lined up?

I announced he was playing yesterday :sherlock:

Kalou in a Champions League final. :anguish:

Anyway, the only way Chelsea can win this match is if they play like they did against Barca. Man for man Munich are much better (although their defence doesn't look to clever).

Got Bayern to win 2-1, Robben first goal.