Sign in to follow this  
Rangers Lady

Model The New Top

This thread should be locked its terrible. Imagine it was one of your daughters on a site receiving these posts. But she has kinda asked for it coming on a football forum with 99% guys. Im sure shes enjoying being lusted over by 50 year old guys :craphead:

Give her a break. She's having a bit of fun and brightening things up for a lot of bears who've had nothing but bad news since the 14th February. And I guarantee all the guys on here who slated her will be drooling over the photos when they get posted.

rayq81 likes this

Give her a break. She's having a bit of fun and brightening things up for a lot of bears who've had nothing but bad news since the 14th February. And I guarantee all the guys on here who slated her will be drooling over the photos when they get posted.

Not just drooling from their mouths I might add...

:sherlock:

Spot on mate its a bit of fun, some people take life far too seriously.

132 P.Ms when I logged in today..

Once the pics are done I'm thinking of a new poll for the most depraved/desperate request.

Special thanks to the 2 posters who are the gentlemen among few !!!

Sorry I don't have a son or younger brother who can run a similar thread for the downtrodden, nice of you to consider them though C.B.

Booler, well again you have to be commended on your efforts, A full frontal !!, If your lady is happy with that, well done her.. I feel in the spirit of fairness I should share your tactics with the others.

This thread should be locked its terrible. Imagine it was one of your daughters on a site receiving these posts. But she has kinda asked for it coming on a football forum with 99% guys. Im sure shes enjoying being lusted over by 50 year old guys :craphead:

I'm 34 and I'll be having a wank for sure

paulthebear likes this

Once the pics are done I'm thinking of a new poll for the most depraved/desperate request.

Sorry I don't have a son or younger brother who can run a similar thread for the downtrodden, nice of you to consider them though C.B.

Booler, well again you have to be commended on your efforts, A full frontal !!, If your lady is happy with that, well done her.. I feel in the spirit of fairness I should share your tactics with the others.

I hope thats your nipple mate!!!!!!!!

If it is its a beauty and take the praise you duly deserve

:party:

I really think you should name and shame the 2 gentlemen on this thread as they are giving the rest of us a bad name. If you know who you are and you are being a gentlemen I ask that you turn yourself in, I know its hard but its for the good of this thread, thank you.

Despite the provocation from middle aged saddos who really should know better, no pictures of naked man parts, please. These have been deleted to save gunslinger's embarrassment.

thebooler and trueblue68 like this

Despite the provocation from middle aged saddos who really should know better, no pictures of naked man parts, please. These have been deleted to save gunslinger's embarrassment.

Sorry, won't happen again, didn't think anyone would be able to make it out though..

What about the 4 you sent ?? Do I keep them private as well ? wink.gif

boss likes this

I'm 50 and I've already had one......................................wacko.gif

What was it like? :lol: :lol:

On reflection please do not answer this :blink:

I feel bad for voting, but well....you did ask!! :P

To all the pervs PM'ing her....get a grip ffs! It's a wonder she's still considering it!!

(I didn't send you any did I?? :unsure: )

Am I the only one who got a PM off Bogtrotters?

I did too....not allowed to leak the contents though because I got warned if I do then she wont .................

:sherlock: