Sign in to follow this  
Rangers Lady

Model The New Top

I can do provocative tastefully, sadly forum rules prevent me from posting any graphic images.

Hi , just thought I would let you know I have been recently appointed to the position of Head of Censorship......so if you care to send a pics outlined above I shall look carefully to see if

they meet the standards outlined in the censorship guidelines. As I am the Head of this department it is on my say so.

Mediocre or not. I would rim the life out of her. whens these pics going up? can she not do it in las years top :lol:

I am looking to get many things out of this thread but pink eye is not one of them!

istock_photo_of_eye_with_redness.jpg

17 pages of leery , pervy posts you lot should be ashamed.

We men are so weak.

Anyway hold-ups and standing please...:D

Cheers Bogtrotters for the light relief (no pun) during these dark days.:thumbup:

17 pages of leery , pervy posts you lot should be ashamed.

We men are so weak.

Anyway hold-ups and standing please...:D

Cheers Bogtrotters for the light relief (no pun) during these dark days.:thumbup:

Thanks Bogs

Well the ‘treating her like a piece of meat’ method didn’t work for most of you so I will do my bit now!

Flowers and Chocolate is the way to a girls heart!

chocolate-artwork-rose-flower-in-milk-glass1.jpg

P.S that's not milk!

:atie:

It's known as the girl next door look, popular with the intellectual, usually misunderstood by dullards

What a bell end....

Take it from me your a really attractive girl and will turn many heads!

People like that our just jealous b*stards!

And according to rumour may actually partake in a picture or two if said Bird B does not look like a fridge ( not my words blame it on the other poster ) lmao

Not a fridge, this is her, kid you not.....post-55468-0-04406200-1336745962_thumb.j

Well the ‘treating her like a piece of meat’ method didn’t work for most of you so I will do my bit now!

Flowers and Chocolate is the way to a girls heart!

chocolate-artwork-rose-flower-in-milk-glass1.jpg

P.S that's not milk!

:atie:

Is That the chocolate then? :lol:

Can't be bothered with 17 pages, so someone just notify me what page the picture is on, when its on.

:sherlock:

Hopefully 3 ;)

Got to say I think bogtrotters is a wee cracker and her pal is too. Probably find the blokes on here saying otherwise have the davie dodds look about them. I'm looking forward to the pics. :rolleyes:

Not a fridge, this is her, kid you not.....post-55468-0-04406200-1336745962_thumb.j

Ok I am impressed, pair of very good looking girls to be honest, and I must say Bogtrotters your come backs at some of the posts on here are great, nice to see a girl with brains as well as looks.

Ok I am impressed, pair of very good looking girls to be honest, and I must say Bogtrotters your come backs at some of the posts on here are great, nice to see a girl with brains as well as looks.

fs if you had finished that post with show us yer tits, we were well in :craphead: