Sign in to follow this  
Rangers Lady

Model The New Top

Seriously it's still not here & I been in all day, any chance you can call them ?

I've ordered 2 tops from JJB in 2 weeks, both claim to have been delivered at exactly 3pm on a Friday/Saturday but they were not delivered til' late on Monday both times :(

I've ordered 2 tops from JJB in 2 weeks, both claim to have been delivered at exactly 3pm on a Friday/Saturday but they were not delivered til' late on Monday both times :(

Did they use Yodel to deliver them by any chance??? Fuckin chancing cunts!!!!

The girls on the forum would be :P

Anyway that wasn't what i meant when i said i'd get something sorted :lol:

I got bored of this thread a few days ago and now it's utter mince after reading today's guff about tops being delivered and still not in possession of the OP.

So i put a call out to my Twitter followers for a new top model and a very bonnie 21 year old girl answered the call! She's also gave me her permission to share the picture with you guys, so here is the new Rangers top modelled #Done

1zn23no.jpg

Nice one mate shes beautifull :)

Did they use Yodel to deliver them by any chance??? Fuckin chancing cunts!!!!

Sure did, yodel/hdnl are fucking gash, phoned them up about it both times and they said it was signed for, so I phoned JJB and they said it was posted through the door but they will contact HDNL about it.

Sure did, yodel/hdnl are fucking gash, phoned them up about it both times and they said it was signed for, so I phoned JJB and they said it was posted through the door but they will contact HDNL about it.

Sounds familiar :(

I got bored of this thread a few days ago and now it's utter mince after reading today's guff about tops being delivered and still not in possession of the OP.

So i put a call out to my Twitter followers for a new top model and a very bonnie 21 year old girl answered the call! She's also gave me her permission to share the picture with you guys, so here is the new Rangers top modelled #Done

1zn23no.jpg

Well done mate she is very nice

1zn23no.jpg

Good looking lassie

Think this thread has ran its course. Probably best to lock it....

there would be a worse uproar than when we went into admin if you did that! :lol:

Think this thread has ran its course. Probably best to lock it....

Would hardly be fair on Bogtrotters, it's gone a bit off-track because of people being impatient.

If it had been months I'd perhaps agree but it was only at the start of May...

Yodel are fucking pathetic. Honestly, google Yodel delivery complaints and the list is endless.

One of the most reported is on the tracking service it says delivered when it actually hasn't been.

You best give Yodel a phone (tu)

So are we all agreed this thread should be closed?

Naw, if you even bothered to read my reply.

I don't say that out of some pervy desperation either, more that it just wouldn't be fair on the OP.