FIFA 13

Iakona

Electronic Arts today unveiled five game-changing innovations that will bring revolutionary changes to EA SPORTS FIFA 13 along with the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise.

"We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football," said David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 13. "These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack."

The most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved for the FIFA franchise will drive FIFA 13 on HD consoles and PC. All-new Attacking Intelligence enables players to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down defenses, and think two plays ahead. Players now possess the intelligence to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur, make runs that pull defenders out of position to open passing channels for teammates, and better position themselves for new attacking opportunities.

In FIFA 13 every touch matters with the most comprehensive and intuitive dribbling system ever developed. Inspired by the world's best footballer, Lionel Messi, Complete Dribbling enables players to face their opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360° mobility with the ball, so it's easier to be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities. Players change direction quicker, are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and are more effective shielding defenders for longer stretches. FIFA 13 1st Touch Control transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating variety and uncertainty around ball control. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass now impact a player's first touch, creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession.

The second generation of the Player Impact Engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players. Defenders push and pull for position, and use their size and strength to win possession or force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives. FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks provides the tools to create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilising the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and utilise dummy runs and more passing options to create elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.

FIFA 13 will also feature:Improved

Career Mode with major changes developed in response to requests from the most passionate fans of the franchise

New features to enhance the massive EA SPORTS FIFA online offering, including improvements to the wildly popular Head-To-Head Seasons mode

Multiple new features and benefits to EA SPORTS Football Club, the live service that is the heartbeat of FIFA

Complete authenticity with more than 500 officially licensed clubs.

Additional new modes and features will be announced in the months ahead.

Or those who use fully/semi-assisted controls, which is about 9 out of 10 players..

I went to my mates recently and every one of them plays on semi-assisted, which I thought was fine - I play manual, but it was hard at the start so I get that - , but one of them said they were going to play on Legacy because "tactical was too hard".

Am I right to feel aggrieved at this, because he's an absolute wankstain in my opinion. I take this shit seriously.

Improve Clubs an Career mode and I'll be happy. They should go into much more detail in Career like fans during matches, better atmospheres and authentic songs. More press confernces and training sessions etc. More stadiums (Ibrox) please.

And Pro Clubs you should be able to spend coins on stuff like players and kits like UT. Maybe when club memebers are offline you can use their players still. Also if playing with 5 people for example and one needs to go maybe they could request a substitution. IMO Pro Clubs should require you to play with an ANY it's to anoying people using the computer to defend and have one in goal and one upfront. Also human goalies shouldn't be so good but positioning should be easier for them.

Improve Clubs an Career mode and I'll be happy. They should go into much more detail in Career like fans during matches, better atmospheres and authentic songs. More press confernces and training sessions etc. More stadiums (Ibrox) please.

And Pro Clubs you should be able to spend coins on stuff like players and kits like UT. Maybe when club memebers are offline you can use their players still. Also if playing with 5 people for example and one needs to go maybe they could request a substitution. IMO Pro Clubs should require you to play with an ANY it's to anoying people using the computer to defend and have one in goal and one upfront. Also human goalies shouldn't be so good but positioning should be easier for them.

You are so right.

I play any for my club, and I'm darn good as well :wink: but yeah, I love playing against an any, its easy and fun to take the piss, but the level of difficulty rises when you're up against a non-any.

Pablo Mendes, 88 ST, played 700 odd games scoring 700 odd goals, then my club got deleted because I hadn't played in ages or something, oh they should stop that from happening as well.

Was so pissed off.

Fans are possibly the worst thing about FIFA.

They don't react when you score, they stand up at like 10 second intervals, there's no vocal stuff coming from them, they only wear long sleeve tops, they're shitty quality and almost all of them are black. Not that I'm racist or anything but it's like EA have made an effort to include predominately black guys in the crowd.

A major upgrade is needed in the fans department.

They don't react when you score, they stand up at like 10 second intervals, there's no vocal stuff coming from them, they only wear long sleeve tops, they're shitty quality and almost all of them are black. Not that I'm racist or anything but it's like EA have made an effort to include predominately black guys in the crowd.

Aye they're shite.

I want a pitch invasion when I win the league. :(

When you're winning derby matches or cup finals the stadiums should be bouncing a chants should get alot louder and more frequent.

YES. I also hate how one guy will be in exact sync with the guy 4 seats up or 4 seats along. They are all in sync and it's shit!

See NHL 12, if Fifa did the fans the same as them it would be amazing. Like they jump up as soon as the puck its the net and they actually celebrate and shout like you would when your team scores.

Discussed this with a mate today and we've got great ideas for career mode.

•Budgets depend on expectations (like in FM)

•As sponsors such as Samsung and Fly Emirates are on there you should be able to sign sponsorhip deals with different groups at the end of a season or several year contract as the companies will already be licensed for.

•Change kit maker, e.g you can change from Puma to Nike

• Custom Away and Third kits each season possibly home kit awsell but only club colours.

•Set up partnerships with clubs like if you're Dunfermline, set up a partnership with Newcastle and get first choice on loans, within reason.

•Pre-season tours and friendlies to raise money and profile for sponsors

•More communication with owners, maybe realsitic owners, or computer generated ones and more likely events of clubs in takeovers, administration or liquidation.

•Tactics should have much more influence on games

•More realistic income and expenditure like tv revenue and sponsors.

•National manager modes or be able

to manage a club and country

•As sponsors such as Samsung and Fly Emirates are on there you should be able to sign sponsorhip deals with different groups at the end of a season or several year contract as the companies will already be licensed for.

•Change kit maker, e.g you can change from Puma to Nike

• Custom Away and Third kits each season possibly home kit awsell but only club colours.

Won't happen.. EA pay a lot of money to license stuff like that, so i can't see them being open to letting us play around with it.

There is absolutely no reason why they can't amalgamate Fifa Manager and Fifa 13.

Sometimes I love fifa manager, and other times I don't.

Like the time I had a game with a friend, I went Swansea, he went Cardiff, (Fifa manager 11). He wins the league, I come second, and we think there's a bug because he can't sign any players or anything and things were starting to go a little strange.

All because he was not informed that he had actually entered administration as soon as he won promotion...

Also the game itself is too easy. I won the league with Aberdeen when I was actually trying not to win. Came down to the last day and I played no striker, still beat Hearts 3-1 <cr>