FIFA 13

Iakona

Is the demo for this out tomorrow for PS3 as well? I think people have been saying the store only updates on a Wednesday?

Also does anyone know what time it would be up at, looking to start the download in the morning so it's ready for when I get back.

Is the demo for this out tomorrow for PS3 as well? I think people have been saying the store only updates on a Wednesday?

Also does anyone know what time it would be up at, looking to start the download in the morning so it's ready for when I get back.

PS3 is always a day later than XBOX.

You might be able to download it if you set up a American PSN account.

Downloaded the EA season pass. I'd advise anyone wanting to play a career with Rangers to do the same.

You get most EA games 3 days before US release (which means you get fifa 6 days early), aswell as 20% off UT packs and 24 premium gold packs..

You can also download teams and leagues from creation centre and use them in career (eg you could put basically a fully licensed Rangers in the English league 2.)

Well worth it for £15-20 IMO. (tu)

Downloaded the EA season pass. I'd advise anyone wanting to play a career with Rangers to do the same.

You get most EA games 3 days before US release (which means you get fifa 6 days early), aswell as 20% off UT packs and 24 premium gold packs..

You can also download teams and leagues from creation centre and use them in career (eg you could put basically a fully licensed Rangers in the English league 2.)

Well worth it for £15-20 IMO. (tu)

Rangers are not in it though...

Rangers are not in it though...

There will be a pretty accurate Rangers made within the first few days of release, if not before. (tu)

Last year I had the full SFL1 with accurate kits, badges, stats etc.

edit - I said "basically fully licensed" as in, just about everything accurate.

He said official team, they won't be official if it's a created team.

There is no planned download for Rangers to be included as has been confirmed by EA.

He never said official, it's just created teams but that is as close to Rangers as we'll get sadly.

So with the EA season ticket, you can download the full game 3 days early then I take it on the official release date you can no longer play the downloaded version?

6 days early mate. 3 days early from the US release date. So you can play it from the 22nd till release I'm sure. The game is deleted from your hard drive on release however all your data etc is kept.

I'm downloading NHL 13 as I type.

6 days early mate. 3 days early from the US release date. So you can play it from the 22nd till release I'm sure. The game is deleted from your hard drive on release however all your data etc is kept.

I'm downloading NHL 13 as I type.

Ah sweet, might go ahead and get this then!

There's a guy on FF who says we might be surprised in Fifa 13 with regards to Rangers being in it or not and claims a decision hasn't been made yet. Few weeks back he was ADAMANT we weren't going to be in it so it's weird he's changed his tune now unless he's just chatting out his arse and never knew anything in the 1st place.

There's a guy on FF who says we might be surprised in Fifa 13 with regards to Rangers being in it or not and claims a decision hasn't been made yet. Few weeks back he was ADAMANT we weren't going to be in it so it's weird he's changed his tune now unless he's just chatting out his arse and never knew anything in the 1st place.

We aren't in it mate. A boy I talk to has played the full game. (tu)

Unless they could just add us in now, but I doubt it.

As some of you have mentioned in the comments, it has been confirmed that the Camp Nou will not be featuring in FIFA 13.

Spotted in an Airjapes video from the YouTube event, someone posted this image to facebook, prompting Romily Broad to reply.

“Yeah, unfortunately we couldn’t get a license for Camp Nou this time out,”

Crazy not having Barcelonas ground.