FIFA 13

Iakona

If I buy the season ticket will I be able to play it from Saturday till release day in the UK? And is online available?

Never had it before but might buy it this year.

Yeah you will.

Also if you unlock any achievements they unlock on the full version when you put the disk in.

Fuckin' 6PM :( Was counting down the hours until midnight. :D

Aye, so shit. It's like another full day. Hopelly it downloads quick so I can play most of the night. Football then work on Sunday with 3 straight night shifts, will barely get a chance to play it otherwise!

Aye, so shit. It's like another full day. Hopelly it downloads quick so I can play most of the night. Football then work on Sunday with 3 straight night shifts, will barely get a chance to play it otherwise!

NHL took me about 5 hours :( Internet was playing up that night though.

Let me get this right.

If you buy and EA Season Ticket, you get early access to an what i assume is an early digital download version even without having the disk and it's only £20?

As far as I am aware ...

You get to download FIFA tomorrow @ 6PM and you can play anything, ut etc until release day. Then, if you don't download the full game, you will lose it. It disappears from your hard drive.

Plus, you get 24x gold packs for free on UT as well, you get 1 every week or something.

As far as I am aware ...

You get to download FIFA tomorrow @ 6PM and you can play anything, ut etc until release day. Then, if you don't download the full game, you will lose it. It disappears from your hard drive.

Plus, you get 24x gold packs for free on UT as well, you get 1 every week or something.

Ok cool. Won't bother myself.

Already managed to get the Ultimate Edition for £35, so no point paying £55 for 3days extra gaming.

Ok cool. Won't bother myself.

Already managed to get the Ultimate Edition for £35, so no point paying £55 for 3days extra gaming.

Instead of getting 1 pack a week, you'll get 2 packs a week - plus 20% off all EA Sports content :cgreen:

And the same early release on every EA Sports game for a year.