FIFA 13

Iakona

Are the rumours of Gforce having Fifa 13 in today true?

Just wait till midnight on Thursday or Friday morning and get the game in Asda for probably 34-38 quid. G-Force will charge you over the odds for the game, probably 50 quid. For the sake of a tenner or more I'll manage to wait.

Just wait till midnight on Thursday or Friday morning and get the game in Asda for probably 34-38 quid. G-Force will charge you over the odds for the game, probably 50 quid. For the sake of a tenner or more I'll manage to wait.

Fair point mate, looks like im needing a new xbox anyway, turned it on this morning and 'E74 error' came up, gutted.

44% downloaded.

Virgin Media are a bunch of fucking retards. Burn Richard Branson and his fucking witch army of cunts.

it's psn server, it's most to do with your isp, wired connection is a must, ps3 wifi is is pretty brutal

first free pack I got messi and brown lol

Just feels the exact same as 12. The whole pro ranked accomplishments with your pro has to be done in pro ranked match, were no cunts pass :anguish: UT is too boring and H2H's are the same. Skill games get boring easily once they're done and they're not hard at all. Achievements are piss easy so not much of a challange :(. Just let down by it :(

Just feels the exact same as 12. The whole pro ranked accomplishments with your pro has to be done in pro ranked match, were no cunts pass :anguish: UT is too boring and H2H's are the same. Skill games get boring easily once they're done and they're not hard at all. Achievements are piss easy so not much of a challange :(. Just let down by it :(

What on earth were you expecting? They weren't going to change the best football game they've ever made so drastically in 1 year.

Well it was quite hyped up before release so i was expecting something different.

It always is mate, 1st touch control + career mode were the main improvements this year.

1 thing they really need to sort the fuck out are the in-game menus. ADD A FUCKING BUTTON THAT LETS ME JUST SELECT 2 DIFF TEAMS AT THE END OF AN EXHIBITION MATCH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they've made little steps backwards since Fifa 10 as well.

Fifa 11 was ok,

Fifa 12 they changed defending which wasn't well received and made passing shit at times

Fifa 13 they've made the first touch like Pes 2009 :anguish:

Oh and it's really boring at times as you can't ever get a decent game out the CPU. Everything upto Pro is too easy, World Class intercept everything and stop you from doing anything.

Pro Ev and it's new CPU system is fantastic and make offline games more fun. Fifa might only get better for me once it comes out and my mates all get it.