FIFA 13

Iakona

Still in 2 minds about buying this. Hardly played 12 since about new year.

Going for PES this year, I was impressed with the demo while my brother who played FIFA 13 at a gaming event the other week told me it's pretty much the same as 12.

Might rent it though.

No Rangers this year, don't see why they couldn't have had us in the Rest of the World section. Pretty disappointed, looks like FM13 will be my main football game this year. Looking forward to climbing up the leagues with the squad we've got! :happy:

I will be happy just as long as they fix the dam passing for FIFA13,,, what is it wae FIFA12,,its like playing a dam Beta version at times.

Its not that the passes dont go where you are trying to aim at,,,its that AI actually selects the wrong player completely at times,, eg when you try a through ball and the AI puts it to your most forward running player even tho you only touched the button and where trying for a team mate only yards away,, usually that most forward player will be offside as well lol. Sometimes a simple 3 yard square pass goes to another player,,,not always causing loss of possession,, but this year its been more about reacting and not expecting it to always go where you are thinking it should.

I know they tried to stamp down on ping pong passing,,, but this years was a joke imo. It has always felt broken to me. I have played every year for years and have never been so wound up about a version of this great game as I did this year. Bugs will always be about but passing imo should be the fundamental basics of a footie game.

It would be worse if they put us in as DLC, i would be actually raging at this.

I don't know what to do, i've got all the fifa's for as long as i've had thumbs but it just wouldn't have anywhere near the same amout of interest for me without Rangers.

I usually do my career as a prem team but i steal all the Rangers players i want anyway.

Fuck FIFA man. It's not like i can go out and get pes either :anguish:

It's a huge part of my weeks playing my pals at fifa and humping them no matter who they go as Rangers, me and a pal have religiously played OF's since our players deserted us and i couldn't go Rangers anymore.