Euro 2012 Predictor League

Holland 0 - 2 Germany Podolski

Are you wanting to join mate? Initially I had closed it to new entrants, but it's fair to say quite a few folk have forgotten about this and won't join now. Let me know & I can add you from now on.

Cheers.

Netherlands 3 Germany 2 - Van Persie

You're a decisive bugger, aint ya?? NOT! :P

can i swap goal scorer have huntelarr can i have holland 3 .. 2 germany van persie

Noted! (tu)

Are you wanting to join mate? Initially I had closed it to new entrants, but it's fair to say quite a few folk have forgotten about this and won't join now. Let me know & I can add you from now on.

Cheers.

You're a decisive bugger, aint ya?? NOT! :P

I know you need the work. :)

forgot to put my predictions up last night for todays games with all the shite that happened yesterday

no sure if i can still post for the game tonight but i will chance my arm lol

Holland 2-2 Germany Robben

Rules are: Predictions allowed up to kick off time in each game mate, so you are fine! (tu)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (not intended to influence the predictions in any way shape or form) FOR SPAIN v's IRELAND ONLY :-

6 points for a correct Spain win. 2 points if you have them to win but don't get the correct score.

3 points for a Timothy correct score, and still 1 point for a scummy win but not correct score and a draw.

Also, 2 bonus points for correct first Spanish scorer, 1 for Timonthyfenianbastard.