Transfers

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't like Warburton but before he joined he had an outstanding record for transfers

Yes, before he joined us.

Just now, Gustav said:

Warburton did a great job at Brentford and seems to be improving Forest, he was rotten at us and had to go but he's better than Pedro.

He was impressive at us during his first few months aswell, then he was quickly found out and refused to change his ways. The same will happen at Forest. 

He's never a Rangers manager. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Yes, before he joined us.

He was impressive at us during his first few months aswell, then he was quickly found out and refused to change his ways. The same will happen at Forest. 

He's never a Rangers manager. 

Never a Rangers manager but a better manager than Pedro, that's my point.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Surely Arsenal didn't offer the Ox £180K, guy is shit and just a speed merchant. :lol:

Any proof he's on drugs? That's a pretty big accusation to make without any tbh.

9 hours ago, Gustav said:

Never a Rangers manager but a better manager than Pedro, that's my point.

That's pretty much what I was implying too. Warburton had a lot of faults and I wanted him to leave but in my eyes Caixinha is a backwards step from him.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Interesting to see how he realistically wanted to have our side line up. 

McGinn is very average IMO. He's good at being neat and tidy and distributing the ball out wide but that's about it. Rarely influences games. Laughable that Strachan keeps calling him up. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

McGinn is very average IMO. He's good at being neat and tidy and distributing the ball out wide but that's about it. Rarely influences games. Laughable that Strachan keeps calling him up. 

Haven't watched him enough to really know, but it's interesting all the same. All his signings down there are ones we could easily have mirrored. 

Disclaimer - This isn't a bring back Warburton post, his neglect of the defence and defenders was just criminal, I just find it interesting who he's bringing in for them. His net spend must be close to even with the sale of Assombalonga.