Transfers

20 hours ago, DBBTB said:

AC Milan have apparently turned down a 35 million pound bid from Wolves for Andre Silva. I’m actually starting to hate football :lol:

Was someone on Talksport not that long ago talking about Wolves(a local journalist I think) and apparently their summer shortlist is insane.

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

He clearly doesnt give a shit.

Cost them an absolute fortune too. Basically worked out as 8m per goal he scored over the last year & he only played 20 games so 2m per game.

His attitude to football absolutely stinks,doesn't give a flying fuck for the fans that pay his wages same as when he was at Man United.

5 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Cost them an absolute fortune too. Basically worked out as 8m per goal he scored over the last year & he only played 20 games so 2m per game.

His attitude to football absolutely stinks,doesn't give a flying fuck for the fans that pay his wages same as when he was at Man United.

No doubt he will kick on now.. 

21 hours ago, Gustav said:

Was someone on Talksport not that long ago talking about Wolves(a local journalist I think) and apparently their summer shortlist is insane.

The whole Portugal set up will be linked with them. Hopefully the come in with a mega bucks bid for Bruno Alves. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Where would Sanchez even play for City?

Aguero and Jesus upfront already, Sterling in the form of his life and only likely to get better and Sane in the same boat.

It seems like a signing they want to make just because they can.

Wouldn't be surprised if Aguero is away in the summer. Personally I think he's superb but I think in terms of work rate etc Sanchez is probably more suited to Guardiolas style of play. 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Where would Sanchez even play for City?

Aguero and Jesus upfront already, Sterling in the form of his life and only likely to get better and Sane in the same boat.

It seems like a signing they want to make just because they can.

Nah City really need another forward imo

16 hours ago, simplythebest said:

City not wanting to pay the asking price for Sanchez this month apparently even if it means missing out on him entirely

40 million pounds for someone you can speak to now and sign on a pre-contract is ludicrous. Good luck to Arsenal this do they can get that for him, just shows how fucked football is