Transfers

11 minutes ago, Gustav said:

:lol: fuck sake 

How can a team that have two from Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane and Bernardo Silva on the bench every week possibly 'really need' another forward?

Maybe it's not as drastic as I came across but I think they could do with one just for rotation and with the amount of games they're going to be playing.

Aguero is a great striker but he looks awkward in Peps system think he'll be gone in the summer, Jesus is great still young tho, Sane and Sterling need someone to Rotate with them and compete for their positions because Sane has been inconsistent recently. Silva I'm not a fan of on the wing I'd like to see him played in the middle.

If I was man city I'd just come the cunt and pay ridiculous money for lewandowski or something, imagine that Cunt in the current City team with chance supply from De Bruyne, sterling, sane sane and Roberto furminyooooo

We've got.... salah, do do so dooo doomaney maney

13 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Arsenal have agreed terms with Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to make him the highest earner in the club's history, according to Bundesliga expert Lee Price.

Hard to understand why players of that quality would go to Arsenal while Wenger's there. They'll achieve fuck all.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Hard to understand why players of that quality would go to Arsenal while Wenger's there. They'll achieve fuck all.

He's desperate to get away from Dortmund, been suspended by them for the 2nd time in the past few months

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Didn't know that. What's the reason for that?

Cant remember the first one, this time he didnt go to a team meeting after training he just fucked off home. There's also something about him accusing journalists of racism

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm no fan of Arsenal, or Wenger, but have they not won the FA cup a few times recently?

They have, but for the size of club Arsenal claim to be, that's hardly worth shouting about is it?

Players of Aubameyang's quality should be looking to join clubs who are capable of competing for the title and doing well in Europe. Whilst Wenger is at Arsenal that's just not going to happen for them. 

Money talks though so he probably will end up going there. 

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

They have, but for the size of club Arsenal claim to be, that's hardly worth shouting about is it?

Players of Aubameyang's quality should be looking to join clubs who are capable of competing for the title and doing well in Europe. Whilst Wenger is at Arsenal that's just not going to happen for them. 

Money talks though so he probably will end up going there. 

He'll be wanting to go to City then! ??