Transfers

Aubameyang is at the Arsenal training ground.

You can tell Wenger is having no input in transfers at Arsenal now. They're taking gambles now, which they didn't before. If Arsenal bring in a CB (rumours of Luiz) then they'd be in a decent position for sure. (Apart from having Wenger as a Manager) :lol: 

Still lacking a winger or two right enough.  

Just now, ClydebankBearWATP said:

I'm hoping Arsenal are going back to when they had hleb and rosicky on the wings and adebayor and Eduardo up front.Not actual wingers.  Like a 4 2 2 2 type of thing. Unreal front 4 though 

So's every other team in the league 

6 minutes ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

I'm hoping Arsenal are going back to when they had hleb and rosicky on the wings and adebayor and Eduardo up front.Not actual wingers.  Like a 4 2 2 2 type of thing. Unreal front 4 though 

No idea if it'd work. But it's the only formation I can see them lining up with all their best players included. 

Cech

Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Monreal  

Wilshere Xhaka

Mkhitaryan ----------------------------------------Ozil

Lacazette Aubameyang

43 minutes ago, ben51 said:

No idea if it'd work. But it's the only formation I can see them lining up with all their best players included. 

Cech

Wilshere Xhaka

Lacazette Aubameyang

Cech

Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Kolašinac

Ramsey - Wilshere

Mkhitaryan - Ozil - Aubameyang

Lacazette

??

57 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Cech

Wilshere Xhaka

Lacazette Aubameyang

I think it was 08/09 season when they were really in the title hunt with that formation till Eduardos leg break 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Man city reportedly going to bid 60million for Mahrez as cover for sane who will be out for up to 7 weeks...the world has went mad, if this move gets sanctioned then there really is fuck all hope for youth players nowadays 

60 million bucks for fucking cover? Fuck me...

Just now, johanhentze said:

I dont think Giroud is the worst player in the world, but...... who the fuck is doing the transfer business at Chelsea? :lol: 

For me mate he's better than the options they were linked with apart from Dzeko. Plus Giroud is used to being a back up striker. Policy is strange though, they were linked with every back up striker in the PL. 

1 minute ago, jackg93 said:

For me mate he's better than the options they were linked with apart from Dzeko. Plus Giroud is used to being a back up striker. Policy is strange though, they were linked with every back up striker in the PL. 

He is far better than what they were linked to, bar Dzeko, but that doesnt say very much in my opinion... I just think they need a far better quality of player if the want to do anything.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

He is far better than what they were linked to, bar Dzeko, but that doesnt say very much in my opinion... I just think they need a far better quality of player if the want to do anything.

Batshyuai (sp) isn't nearly as bad as Conte makes out either. Must be something from training ground between them 

13 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They don't need a starting striker though, they already spent 60 million on their number 1. This is merely a back up option