Jump to content
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Why do they bother with these? Every player cunts it up!

 

That's like they've gave him a ball for the first time n said to him "Here ,keep the ball off the ground ,by using yer feet knees n head only"  n he's trying to remember where he saw keepy ups before ffs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

While that video is irrelevant, he's guaranteed to flop. Should have went for Aubameyang or Dybala.

You think so? I can see him fitting in perfectly for Neymar. Will be a definite star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72

Jack you're a cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rangers_no1    3,315
1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

You think so? I can see him fitting in perfectly for Neymar. Will be a definite star.

The fee will always be too high, but how anyone can say he will be a guaranteed flop, is mental!

As for £35m for Ox, utterly pathetic. Not even worth anywhere near that when having 4+ year contract, never mind a year left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The fee will always be too high, but how anyone can say he will be a guaranteed flop, is mental!

As for £35m for Ox, utterly pathetic. Not even worth anywhere near that when having 4+ year contract, never mind a year left. 

Another Englishman for their European squad quota.

Wonder if he will play at right wing back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaz52    11,629
16 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Why do they bother with these? Every player cunts it up!

 

Most players balls it up, I think it's cause it's unnatural, it's hardly like he's ready to go and play a game of football. He'd just been through hours worth of traveling, paperwork, medicals etc. Then they throw a ball to him in front of thousands of people and expect him to be a performing monkey (no pun intended)

Not every player is skillful with a football, if a team signed someone like Chiellini, it'd be a great signing but you wouldn't expect him to start doing rainbow flicks and around the worlds when he's being unveiled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72

Arsenal want Sterling as part of a deal for Sanchez, hope Pep tells them to gtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Soprano    5,672
37 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Arsenal want Sterling as part of a deal for Sanchez, hope Pep tells them to gtf

City are willing to offer that.

Arsenal want Aguero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

City are willing to offer that.

Arsenal want Aguero.

Apparently city don't want to give them Sterling but Arsenal want him. Would be gutted if Sterling left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Soprano    5,672
2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Apparently city don't want to give them Sterling but Arsenal want him. Would be gutted if Sterling left.

Supported City long?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
25 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Supported City long?

Nah mate used to be a chelsea fan till they lost to Burnley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ForeverAndEver    11,000
33 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Apparently city don't want to give them Sterling but Arsenal want him. Would be gutted if Sterling left.

Will be annoyed.

Fucking Sterling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will be annoyed.

Fucking Sterling.

You'd be lucky to get Sterling he's a class player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ForeverAndEver    11,000
6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You'd be lucky to get Sterling he's a class player

Not as good as Sanchez though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Not as good as Sanchez though.

Not yet, city giving a player with 8/9 years left in his career at this level for a guy who has 2/3 years is madness imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gustav    6,486

They've got Silva and Sane who are similar age/positions and both much better. Sterling's average at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingKirk    4,893

sterling plus cash for Sanchez brilliant deal for city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

They've got Silva and Sane who are similar age/positions and both much better. Sterling's average at best.

Sterling will be used more as a striker this year I think, if Sanchez doesn't come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gustav    6,486
6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Sterling will be used more as a striker this year I think, if Sanchez doesn't come.

No chance he's getting in ahead of Jesus or Aguero

Mon tae fuck Floyd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rangers_no1    3,315

Sterling >>>>> OX

Losing Sanchez is very bad for Arsenal, but he will be gone next year for nothing anyway.

Getting a good few million for him and Ox and Sterling coming in would be good business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

No chance he's getting in ahead of Jesus or Aguero

Mon tae fuck Floyd

Jesus and Aguero are too similar, Pep wants a striker who can drift out wide when we play 352, Sterling and Sanchez are perfect for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ForeverAndEver    11,000
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sterling >>>>> OX

Losing Sanchez is very bad for Arsenal, but he will be gone next year for nothing anyway.

Getting a good few million for him and Ox and Sterling coming in would be good business.

Said from when he left Liverpool that Oxlade was better.

 

 

 

Arsenal wanting Evans now as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72

City should sign Evans, then give him to Arsenal as part of the Sanchez deal and keep Mangala.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rangers_no1    3,315
4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

City should sign Evans, then give him to Arsenal as part of the Sanchez deal and keep Mangala.

Mangala. :lol:

Se when you think about the amount of money Shitty have blown of poor footballers, especially defenders, it's pathetic. Actually pisses me off the money that teams throw away down south and we are stuck in this shit hole with limited finances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×